This wiki is being merged with Super Mario Wiki. If you are a registered user, please take your edits over there.
Remember to check what links here and the the page history before deleting.
Map. Click the world for the respective article.
|Ruler||King K. Rool|
|Game(s)||Donkey Kong Country 2 |
Donkey Kong Land 2
Crocodile Isle is the main setting of Donkey Kong Country 2 and Donkey Kong Land 2. This is the place where the Kremling species originated, ruled by K. Rool, served as Kremling Krew stronghold and Donkey Kong Island's enemy neighbor.
The Crocodile Isle geography was a montainous island with a sculpted crocodile head in lower, two grounds, sharp rocks in coast and upper fogs. Here contained lanscapes as: swamps, underground volcanoes, brambles and atmospheric glaciers in top. Several galleons is wrecked for years, including a ship where K. Rool was a pirate mate that wrecked in salted swamp.
Under K. Rool's power, this island became gloomy and dark be cause from pollution and natural resources waste. K. Rool's Keep was built in top serving as home of the first ruler, Kremland established in middle for K. Rool's minions in their day off and hives built by Zingers in forest areas.
Despite the island being wasted in exterior, existed a location hidden in Crocodile Isle depths called Lost World completely preserved and Kremling culture place.
The earliest evidences in this island was in Lost World where Kremling society was formerly a tribe. Time later, Crocodile Isle became pirate kingdom when evil Kremlings formed a pirate society called Kremling Kuthroats, stolen object values were stored in underground caverns and a town was established in upper. The island had its first monarchy created by K. Rool considering same known ruler, but waste and pollution took over island because from his dictatorship.
During the events of Donkey Kong Country 2, Diddy and Dixie adventured through Crocodile Isle searching for Donkey Kong, who was kidnapped by K. Rool. If players manage to gain the "best" ending, Kaptain K. Rool clogs the power source within Krocodile Kore and the island sinks in to the sea.
Crocodile Isle reappears in Donkey Kong Land 2. The island's levels are now different, and the game has a new world: Krem Cauldron, likely a fusion of Crocodile Cauldron and Krem Quay. Krocodile Kore also no longer pumps out energy. At the end of the game, Crocodile Isle sinks underwater.
In the obscure Donkey Kong comic "Bumm-Badabumm Im Urwald", Crocodile Isle did not directly appear, but several locations based on its worlds were ventured through, like the Krockhead and crashed ship-filled swamp or the "Lost Land".
List of locations
- Gangplank Galleon: King K. Rool's Galleon is now wrecked, decaying and abandoned on the left coast of Crocodile Isle.
- Crocodile Cauldron: This area has a series of volcanoes. There are ships sunken in the lava, which indicates that the Cauldron could have once been a part of the ocean, but volcano eruptions changed the world. This world also has gem-filled mine shafts, where the Kremlings mine at.
- Krem Quay: This world is a dark, polluted swamp with a very large broken shipwreck.
- Krem Cauldron: The combination of Crocodile Cauldron and Krem Quay in Donkey Kong Land 2.
- Krazy Kremland: This world is an amusement park for Kremlings, and there are large brambles within it. There is a series of beehives around the world's entrance.
- Gloomy Gulch: This area, as the name suggests, is gloomy, scary, and aged. Many ghosts reside in this area.
- K. Rool's Keep: This area is K. Rool's castle, located at the very top of Crocodile Isle. There is a mine shaft and icy caverns.
- The Flying Krock: This area is Kaptain K. Rool's giant airship.
- Lost World: This area itself is located within Crocodile Isle. It has a bizarre climate, as some portions of it are jungles, while the other areas have either a frozen or a lava landscape. In the center of this world is a large volcano known as Krocodile Kore, which is shaped like the head of a Kremling.
|Donkey Kong universe|
|Rare Island Chain||Donkey Kong Island • Crocodile Isle • Northern Kremisphere • Timber's Island • Fruit Kingdoms • Sun Sun Island Chain|
|Planets and Others||Asteroid Belt • Planet Platean • Cosmic Highway • Mushroom World|
- Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest Player's Guide, Nintendo, 1995, p. 20
- Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest! Player's Guide, Nintendo, 1995, p. 46
- Gregg Mayles. May 25, 2018. https://twitter.com/Ghoulyboy/status/999927794892181504 Twitter. Retrieved May 25, 2018.