This wiki is being merged with Super Mario Wiki. If you are a registered user, please take your edits over there.
Bramble Scramble (Donkey Kong Land 2)
Remember to check what links here and the the page history before deleting.
|Game||Donkey Kong Land 2
Unlike the previous bramble level, Bramble Blast, which involved using Barrel Cannons to traverse a bramble thicket, this level involves playing as Squawks the Parrot and flying through the thicket. Squawks' nut spit attack can be used to defeat the various Zinger and Flitter enemies scattered throughout the bramble maze. There are some offbeat paths to take that lead to KONG Letters, Banana Coins, or even the level's DK Coin. Outside of the Squawks segments are areas with several ropes to be climbed. They are also generally maze-like, and feature Krook and Click-Clacks on the ground.
- Banana Coin: 1
- DK Barrels: 4
- DK Coin: A Zinger will be encountered blocking a narrow passable between some bramble thicket; use Squawk's nut spit attack to defeat the Zinger and other Zingers in the way to lead to an area with a DK Barrel and the DK Coin.
- K-O-N-G Letters:
- K: Found by climbing the downward path of the rope at the beginning.
- O: Found by flying downward at the fork in the path where Squawks can go south or northeast.
- N: Near two Zingers to the left of the Star Barrel.
- G: Above a Krook, in the lower right area past the No Animal Sign.
- No Animal Sign: 1
- Collect the Stars! -- Diddy/Dixie will have twenty-five seconds to gather 31 stars in an area with some ropes.