This wiki is being merged with Super Mario Wiki. If you are a registered user, please take your edits over there.
Klobber Karnage (Donkey Kong Land 2)
Remember to check what links here and the the page history before deleting.
|Enemies encountered||Klampon, Kruncha, Kaboing, Knocka, Spiny, Zinger
|Game||Donkey Kong Land 2
As the level title would suggest, Klobber Karnage features plenty of the Klobber enemy, which are green Kremlings that hide in barrels and attempt to ram into Diddy Kong and Dixie Kong. They do not directly damage the heroes, but they can push them into other foes or off a cliff into an abyss. At first, their appearance resembles a simple Wooden Barrel. When the Kongs get close enough they will emerge from their barrel and run into the Kongs as best they can. Klobber can be dealt with by jumping on its head, forcing it back inside the barrel. Once they return to barrel form, they can be picked up and thrown as if they were a wooden barrel. Klobber are prominent throughout the level, with some areas having up to three Klobbers at one time. In some cases, the game itself may lag due to the Game Boy system's processor having issues with multiple enemies being on screen.
In a similar case to Jungle Jinx, Klobber Karnage uses Stickerbrush Symphony as its background music, despite it not being a bramble-based level. However, there are a few portions of the level that utilize Rotatable Barrels to launch Diddy and Dixie into other rotatable barrels, as a method to traverse gaps in the level, akin to the level Bramble Blast. Additionally, the level's DK Coin is found by going inside of a Bonus Barrel found during a segment of barrel blasting.
- Banana Coin: 3
- DK Barrel: 3
- DK Coin: Obtained by finishing the bonus level.
- K-O-N-G Letters:
- K: Above an abyss near the second Spiny encountered in the level.
- O: Found after three consecutive Klobbers on a plateau.
- N: Obtained during a barrel blasting segment.
- G: Past the Bonus Barrel and some barrel blasting, the "G" is obtained by jumping off of a Flitter.
- TNT Barrel: 2
- Collect the Stars! -- The bonus barrel for this bonus level is in plain sight during a barrel blasting segment. In the stage, twenty seconds are allotted to amass ten stars that are strung between barrel cannons.