This wiki is being merged with Super Mario Wiki. If you are a registered user, please take your edits over there.
Chain Link Chamber (Donkey Kong Land 2)
Remember to check what links here and the the page history before deleting.
|Chain Link Chamber|
|World||K. Rool's Keep|
|Enemies encountered||Klampon, Klinger, Krook, Neek, Spiny, Zinger
|Game||Donkey Kong Land 2
Chain Link Chamber is a level where Diddy Kong and Dixie Kong must climb up chains in the castle to get to the end, as implied by the level name. Klinger and Zinger enemies are found aplenty near these chains, and must be avoided. The level's design is not necessarily a maze like Dungeon Danger, but has some secret paths and hidden areas of its own; Along the way up, several Krook enemies will be encountered throwing their hook hands, and defeating these Krooks and going behind where they stood will lead to a variety of bonus items. Some collectible items to be found behind Krooks include Banana Coins, Banana Bunches, a Bonus Barrel, and even the level's DK Coin.
- Banana Coin: 1
- DK Barrels: 3
- DK Coin: Defeat the first Krook encountered past the Star Barrel and follow the trail behind it left and down to find the DK Coin.
- K-O-N-G Letters:
- K: Found in the upper right corner of the starting area.
- O: Stick to the left side of a fork in the path and climb the chain up. At another fork in the path, making the detour right will lead to the "O" Letter near a Neek.
- N: In the area with a large grid of chains and several Zingers, stick to the path to the far left and climb up that chain to reach the "N" letter.
- G: In the room with two Kannon, climbing the chain on the east side all the way up will lead to the "G" letter.
- Collect the Stars! -- The Bonus Barrel for this bonus level is to the left of the second Krook encountered in the level. The duo have twenty seconds to get sixteen stars. The stars are strung around the room, which has small platforms. Most of the stars are in the upper area. The Kremkoin will appear at the bottom of the room, in the middle.
- Destroy them All! -- The bonus barrel for the second bonus level is in the room where there are multiple Zingers in an area where the chains are arranged in a grid. The lead Kong must climb up and right of the room to find the bonus barrel. In this bonus level, three Kaboing and a Spiny enemy must be defeated with fifteen seconds. The room is relatively flat.