This wiki is being merged with Super Mario Wiki. If you are a registered user, please take your edits over there.
Rambi Rumble (Donkey Kong Land 2)
|Enemies encountered||Flitter, Klampon, Spiny, Zinger
|Game||Donkey Kong Land 2
The first half of the level is similar to Hornet Hole. Diddy Kong and Dixie Kong must get through the interior of a beehive, with sticky honey coating the walls and certain areas on the floor. The honey on the walls can be used to wall cling and gain height. On the floor, they will stop movement and make a Kong unable to attack. Spiny and Klampon enemies are common near the honey on the floor, meaning Diddy/Dixie must be cautious to avoid the enemies or defeat them before crossing the honey on the floor. The second half of the level is played as Rambi the Rhinoceros, as per the level name. He can defeat every enemy he encounters, jump off of Zingers, and even run through the honey coated floors without being slowed or stopped. Unlike the level's namesake in Donkey Kong Country 2, King Zing will not chase Rambi, or even appear in the level.
- Banana Coin: 1
- DK Coin: After the No Animal Sign, there is a jump downward. Stick to the left wall to find an area with a Klampon and the DK Coin.
- Kannonball: 2
- K-O-N-G Letters:
- K: Near several Spiny and a Klampon.
- O: In the segment of the level where the honey on the wall must be used to descend, the "O" letter is to the right, above a Klampon.
- N: As Rambi, the "N" letter is reached by jumping off of a Zinger.
- G: Ffinishing the second bonus level will launch Rambi directly on top of the "G" letter.
- No Animal Sign:
- Destroy Them All! -- Diddy/Dixie will have twenty-five seconds to defeat Spiny and Klampon enemies in the area. Two Kannonballs are provided to help defeat these enemies. Certain parts of the floor are coated in honey, making it difficult to move or attack.
- Collect the Stars! -- Rambi has twenty seconds to amass ten stars. The area is relatively straightforward and simple to navigate, and the Kremkoin will appear in the right corner of the room.
- The song "Run, Rambi, Run!" is in the game's soundtrack, but is never featured in this level because the King Zing chase sequence was cut from the game.