From Donkey Kong Wiki
|Greater Location||Crocodile Isle|
|Number of Levels||6|
|Game||Donkey Kong Country 2|
- Hornet Hole: Hornet Hole is infested with Zingers, and larva can be seen in combs in the background. The sticky honey that covers most of the floor can be dangerous to the Kongs, as it can keep them from running away from harm. However, honey on the walls allows them to access parts of the level that are otherwise inaccessible. One of the many animal friends, Squitter, will gladly help the pair if he can be found. He's particularly useful in traversing large area's covered with honey, since he can walk across it with ease, or ridding large amounts of Zingers, Click-Clacks, and Spinies.
- Target Terror: Target Terror is a fast paced level featuring a kart running along tracks on a roller coaster, but several gates are blocking the way. The gates are opened by certain barrels, called Check Barrels, that are scattered throughout the level. Several X Barrels, which close the gates, also are found with the Checked ones, forcing the Kongs to make good judgment on which one to hit. Other than the occasional Zinger, only Flitters and Klanks are found here.
- Bramble Scramble: Bramble Scramble is located on the cliffside where there's no construction, it is an overgrowth of spiny plants. The Kremlings laid down floorboards on several sections of the brambles for safe passage across the thorns. Other areas feature ropes or chains that form more or less a path. The most seen enemy are Neckies.
- Rickety Race: There are a total of 10 Klanks on the roller coaster track that must be raced and beaten. While it's not necessary to pass them for the level to be beaten, a higher rank means a higher prize at the end. Several traps have been fitted onto the course, including pitfalls and several Zingers.
- Mudhole Marsh: The only swampy level in the theme park, the Kremling civilization has not yet touched the wildlife here except for the garbage they have disposed of. Where there's gaps between solid ground are mud pits. Barrels provide safe passage across the dangerous ground, but it's not completely safe there, either. A variety of foes including Flitters, Neckies, Cat-O-9-Tails, and a few Zingers make their home here.
- Rambi Rumble: Another hive level that's somewhat more difficult than the first. Instead of mostly staying on the ground, the level involves climbing honey shafts to reach the top. Rambi doesn't come into play until about midway. Again, the hive is infested with Zingers, but there's also Klampons.
- King Zing Sting: The area guardian of Krazy Kremland. The heroes will face off with King Zing as Squawks.
- In the second section of Krazy Kremland in the Super Nintendo version of DKC2, there is a tent which says "KI Here". In the tent there are arcade cabinets for Rare's Killer Instinct.
|Worlds of Donkey Kong Country and Donkey Kong Land|
|Donkey Kong Country||Kongo Jungle • Monkey Mines • Vine Valley • Gorilla Glacier |
Kremkroc Industries, Inc. • Chimp Caverns • Gangplank Galleon
|Donkey Kong Land||Gangplank Galleon Ahoy! • Kremlantis • Monkey Mountains • Chimpanzee Clouds • Big Ape City|
|Country 2/Land 2||Gangplank Galleon • Crocodile Cauldron • Krem Quay • Krem Cauldron (DKL2) • |
Krazy Kremland • Gloomy Gulch • K. Rool's Keep • The Flying Krock • Lost World
|Country 3||Lake Orangatanga • Kremwood Forest • Cotton Top Cove • Mekanos • K3 |
Razor Ridge • Pacifica (GBA) • KAOS Kore • Krematoa
|Land III||Cape Codswallop • Primate Plains • Blackforest Plateau • Great Ape Lakes • Tin Can Valley • Lost World|
|Returns||Jungle • Beach • Ruins • Cave • Forest • Cliff • Factory • Volcano • Golden Temple or Cloud Gateway (3DS only)|