|World||K. Rool's Keep|
|Animal Buddies||Rambi, Squawks|
|Enemies encountered||Neek, Spiny, Mini-Necky, Zinger, Klampon, Krook, Kutlass, Kruncha
|Game||Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest|
Castle Crush is the first castle level in the K. Rool's Keep world of Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest. This level has a base lever that just keeps moving up for the whole level. You can also transform into animals in this level and collect many goods in this level. This level also has the glitchiest glitch in video game history and is very famous for that.
- Bonus Barrels
- The first bonus stage can be found in a wall with a bunch of bananas that represent an arrow pointing leftward. The player has to use Rambi's special to crack the wall open and get to the bonus stage. The bonus is a Destroy Them All! and they must destroy the Zingers and get the Kremkoin on the top right (near the exit).
- The second bonus stage can be found in the other wall with a bunch of bananas that represent an arrow pointing leftward. The player will have to get Squawks and go to the no squawks sign so he can turn into a TNT barrel. Then they can use the TNT barrel to explode the wall and enter the 2nd bonus stage. This bonus is a Find The Token! and the player must avoid getting squished by the lever and the walls. There will be some bananas that they can collect in the bonus stage and the Kremkoin is on the top right (near the exit).
- DK Coin
- The player must get Squawks to get the DK coin. They will have to fly around quickly before the lever rises and blocks the DK coin until the player sees the 10 bananas together. Then they must go down and get the DK coin.
- There has been a very famous glitch discovered in Donkey Kong Country 2. It's done by Diddy grabbing a barrel, going to the wall of Castle Crush and picking it up again (press y) just as it breaks. Then he can throw it anywhere and crazy stuff can happen, like turning into a boss with light blueish colors. However, this glitch can corrupt the save file and render the game unplayable.
- 100% Castle Crush
- Castle Crush Glitch Effects
- WHY YOU SHOULD NOT DO THE CASTLE CRUSH GLITCH!!!!!!!!!!