This wiki is being merged with Super Mario Wiki. If you are a registered user, please take your edits over there.
Remember to check what links here and the the page history before deleting.
|World||K. Rool's Keep|
|Enemies encountered||Klampon, Klinger, Neek, Spiny, Zinger
|Game||Donkey Kong Land 2
Dungeon Danger is a maze-like labyrinth level, which Diddy Kong and Dixie Kong will have to navigate via climbing chains and jumping on platforms. Neek, Klampon, and Spiny enemies will patrol the grounds, and Klingers can be found on the chains that the Kongs have to climb. Within the maze, Banana trails will help guide the way and even lead to bonus items, such as Banana Coins, KONG Letters, and an Extra Life Balloon. Dungeon Danger also has an additional Bonus Level accessible by putting a Kannonball in a Kannon.
- Banana Coin: 3
- DK Coin: Follow a banana trail down to where a ! Barrel and some Spiny enemies are to find the DK Coin.
- Extra Life Balloon: 1
- Kannonball: 1
- Kannon: 1
- K-O-N-G Letters:
- K: Gotten to by following a Banana trail down at the beginning.
- O: To the left of the Star Barrel.
- N: Obtained by climbing up a chain to the right of a Klampon, and going left.
- G: After exiting the second bonus level, jump over an abyss to the right and the "G" Letter will be on the other side.
- Find the Token! -- The heroes have twenty seconds to get to the other side of a segment of the dungeon with some chains to climb on. Klinger enemies are on the chains.
- Collect the Stars! -- The duo have to collect twenty stars in twenty seconds. The stars are strung along a grid of chains to climb on.