This wiki is being merged with Super Mario Wiki. If you are a registered user, please take your edits over there.
Parrot Chute Panic (Donkey Kong Land 2)
|Parrot Chute Panic|
|Enemies encountered||Flitter, Klampon, Spiny, Zinger
|Game||Donkey Kong Land 2
In this level, Quawks is playable for the first time. He cannot attack enemies or fly freely like Squawks; Quawks can descend slowly down the beehive. Pressing "Up" will make him descend slower, while pressing "down" will do the opposite. Quawks can avoid Zinger enemies and fly in between them to find bonuses such as Banana Coins or Banana Bunches. Quawks is not playable for the entirety of the level, but most of it. In between Quawks segments are walking segments where Diddy Kong and Dixie Kong must be wary of Klampon, Kruncha, and Spiny enemies. Some of the floor is coated in honey, making movement difficult. Bonus Barrels and the DK Coin are hidden in the segments in between the times Quawks is playable.
- Banana Coin: 3
- DK Coin: Found by blasting out of a barrel cannon reached by jumping off of a Flitter.
- K-O-N-G Letters:
- K: From the start, fall down the left pit to find the "K" and some Banana Bunches.
- O: Near a Zinger while descending down as Quawks.
- N: Found in the middle of the passageway on the second Quawks segment.
- G: Obtained by jumping on an invisible hook near the third Quawks Animal Barrel. These hooks also lead to the second bonus room.
- No Animal Sign: 3
- Find The Token! -- Diddy or Dixie have twenty seconds to get to the other end of a room with Spiny and Klampon enemies.
- Destroy Them All! -- Twenty seconds are given to defeat five Zingers in an area of the beehive. Wooden Barrels are provided to do so.