Remember to check what links here and the the page history before deleting.
The Blow is a new move first introduced in 2010's Donkey Kong Country Returns. The move makes Donkey Kong or Diddy Kong crouch down and use their strong lungs to blow on objects in the environment to reveal hidden collectibles and secrets, and progress through the level.
Here is a list of items that the Kongs can blow on to trigger events:
- Propeller Seeds, (Forest only).
- Metal Propellers, (Factory only).
- Chili peppers with propeller-like leaves, (Volcano only).
- A pile of leaves,(to uncover a DK Plate in Itty Bitty Biters).
- It is worth noting that despite how Diddy Kong's gameplay style slightly differs from Donkey Kong in terms of strength and agility, the strength of the blowing ability does not differ between the Kongs.