This wiki is being merged with Super Mario Wiki. If you are a registered user, please take your edits over there.
|Enemies encountered||Tiki Goon, Tiki Buzz, Tiki Torch, Screaming Pillar, Stilts
|Game||Donkey Kong Country Returns
Wonky Waterway is a level that starts off on a pier similar to the ones in the Beach area, but after some walking Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong will find a DK Button that they must Ground Pound to access an ancient temple, hence the Ruins. This level is mostly going through the ruins as certain parts of the ruins crumble down or contain various enemies, such as the Screaming Pillar. Also in the level are plenty of secret areas and bonuses, found by jumping to somewhere off the main path or blowing out candles.
- Heart: 1
- Extra Life Balloon: 1 in bonus room
- Banana Coins: 9 (2 more in bonus room)
- DK Barrel: 2
- K-O-N-G Letters:
- K: Found hovering above a DK Button. The Kongs should jump off of the nearby Tiki Tork to reach it.
- O: Found while climbing some grass, close to the checkpoint.
- N: Floating above a Tiki Buzz.
- G: On a platform where a Screaming Pillar shall fall.
- Puzzle Pieces:
- 1: At the start, face the left end of the pier and do a rolling jump. With the aid of Diddy's jetpack, reach the small area to the far left with the Piece.
- 2: In the area with two Screaming Pillars, blow out the candles in between them, then pull down on the vine and make the piece appear.
- 3: Obtained by finishing a bonus room.
- 4: Obtained by ground pounding a fallen Screaming Pillar after the checkpoint.
- 5: In a gap after the trio of Screaming Pillars, just barely visible. There is ground below the piece.
- 6: Found by breaking a vase.
- 7: Similar to the first puzzle piece, just at the level end—reach the end and do a rolling jump to reach an area to the far right with the piece.