Remember to check what links here and the the page history before deleting.
|Notable features||Pirate ships|
|Enemies encountered||Snaps, Jellybob, Pinchley, Tiki Buzz
|Game||Donkey Kong Country Returns
Cannon Cluster is the fourth level in the Beach world, south of Peaceful Pier. If Donkey Kong has a Key, he can instead go east to the level Blowhole Bound. Finishing either of these levels unlocks Stormy Shore.
Following the same vein of the other levels in the Beach world, Cannon Cluster's location is on the ocean shore of Donkey Kong Island where the crab enemies Snaps and Pinchley patrol the sandy terrain. The level is not entirely a beach area however; various piers and shipwrecks are also featured. Near the piers, the enemies Jellybob often jump out of water in attempts to defeat Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong. The most unique feature of this level is the pirate ships that open fire upon the beach; all throughout the level, the heroes will have to watch out for the explosive projectiles launched by many pirate ships.
- Banana Coins: 8
- Extra Life Balloons: 1
- Heart: 1
- K-O-N-G Letters:
- K: In the middle of a gap between two piers. A Kong Roll can be used to get the Kongs to the K, and then jump to the other pier safely.
- O: Hovering above an elevated pier that is under cannon fire.
- N: After the Pig, the "N" is floating high above a jellybob. The crate to the left of the jelly can be jumped off of to reach the "N".
- G: The "G" is high above a beach area under cannon fire. Some crates can be jumped off of to reach the "G".
- Puzzle Pieces:
- 1: Found by heading right at the start of the level, Ground Pounding the wooden pillar to cause a second one to appear. Upon pounding the second pillar, the first one will emerge with the piece.
- 2: Obtained by blowing a flower the first pier.
- 3: After returning to the beach, a wooden pillar on the ground can be ground pounded to make another pillar appear. The Kongs can jump off the elevated pier and to the right to reach the third piece.
- 4: Awarded for finishing the first bonus room.
- 5: Hidden under two crates near the "O" letter. Ground pound the crates to reveal the piece.
- 6: The puzzle piece is visibly inside a shipwreck; use a Wooden Barrel found after the Checkpoint Pig to break an entrance into the wreck and the piece.
- 7: Awarded for finishing the second bonus room.