This wiki is being merged with Super Mario Wiki. If you are a registered user, please take your edits over there.
|Enemies encountered||Snaps, Jellybob, Pinchley
|Game||Donkey Kong Country Returns
Stormy Shore starts out like every other level in the Beach area; sunny weather, sandy locations, and enemy crabs such as Snaps to deal with. Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong will have to advance past the rather simple start into a cave grotto. When they emerge from the grotto, the pleasant day starts to take a turn for the worse as gray clouds, wavy waters, shipwreck debris, and the sea monster Squiddicus set the stage for the rest of the level. Once Squiddicus enters the level, it does not leave, following the heroes throughout the remainder of the level, trying to crush the Kongs with one of its tentacles. It will destroy the shipwrecks the duo need to use to transverse watery areas and use its tentacles to obscure a pathway in grottoes.
- Banana Coins: 15
- Extra Life Balloons: 3
- K-O-N-G Letters:
- K: In between two vertical grass walls.
- O: Shortly after the checkpoint, the "O" is hovering above an abyss.
- N: On top of a ship wreck consisting of two parallel platforms.
- G: After the third checkpoint, some Squidly should be jumped off of to reach the "G".
- Puzzle Pieces:
- 1: When Donkey Kong/Diddy Kong go to the left side of the "K", simply keep going up the left area to find the piece.
- 2: Awarded for finishing the bonus room.
- 3: An arrow barrel floating in water should be aimed vertically and fired to reach the third piece.
- 4: Ground Pound a wooden piling to erect another piling along with the piece.
- 5: Inside a bag hanging from the ceiling of a grotto. A wooden barrel must be thrown at the bag to make a treasure chest with the final piece drop out.