This wiki is being merged with Super Mario Wiki. If you are a registered user, please take your edits over there.
Remember to check what links here and the the page history before deleting.
|Enemies encountered||Tiki Zing, Cling Cobra, Spore Chomp, Toothberry, Squeekly
|Game||Donkey Kong Country Returns|
|<< List of Levels >>|
Clingy Swingy is the second level of the Forest area in Donkey Kong Country Returns. It is unlocked after finishing Vine Valley. Upon finishing the level, there is a fork in the road; Flutter Flyaway can be played by taking the upwards path, and Springy Spores can be played by taking the lower right road.
Clingy Swingy is a forest level which heavily utilizes the Cling ability. Large logs and huts with grassy outlines can be clinged on to, and swung across gaps. Various platforms with grassy parts can be climbed across as well. Cling Cobra snake enemies patrol the clingable areas, and Toothberry are found on the walking parts. Also, a few Spore Chomp plants and Squeekly bats will force Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong to plan out their advance to avoid the projectiles and enemies.
- Banana Coin: 17
- Heart: 1
- DK Barrel: 3
- K-O-N-G Letters:
- K: Grab onto the swinging log and the "K" is among the banana trail.
- O: At some point, the Kongs will be swinging on huts. The "O" should be in sight when the hut swings by it. Jump down to grab the letter and land on a hidden platform.
- N: When the heroes reach a wide swinging log, a platform should be accessible that has the "N".
- G: The "G" is on a small platform below a grassy platform. Jump down to get it.
- Puzzle Pieces:
- 1: Ground pound a plant that is on a long grassy platform after the second DK Barrel.
- 2: Awarded for finishing the bonus level.
- 3: On a oval-shaped grassy log after the bonus level, there should be a gourd that can be Ground Pounded for the piece.
- 4: A wide log, which is near the "N", can be jumped on top of and by riding it, they can access the fourth piece.
- 5: On a circular log with two Cobras.