This wiki is being merged with Super Mario Wiki. If you are a registered user, please take your edits over there.
Remember to check what links here and the the page history before deleting.
|Enemies encountered||Frogoon, Awk, Chomps, Tiki Zing, Tiki Tork, Mega Chomp, Flaming Tiki Buzz
|Game||Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D|
|<< List of Levels >>|
Despite the level's name, the main mechanic of the level revolves around tilting platforms operated by standing on them, while moving columns appear less often.
Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong starts out in a jungle, almost near a plant containing a Banana Bunch. As the Kongs walk right, they will find a moving platform depending on which side the Kongs stand on. By tilting the moving platform at the end of the path, the Kongs must defeat some Frogoons and enter a Barrel Cannon which sends them deeper into the jungle. The Kongs will have to go through the jungle by tilting platforms to clear paths and to produce pillars to use as platforms, and rarely move around on moving columns. This level uses tilting platforms as a common mechanic, and sometimes moving columns.
- Banana Coin
- Puzzle Pieces:
- 1: After being launched from the first and second Barrel Cannons, the Kongs must jump to the left to find the first Puzzle Piece.
- 2 Right after the three pillars with Awks and Tiki Buzzes, the Kongs should jump on the last Tiki Buzz to reach a section obscured by leaves with the second Puzzle Piece.
- 3 After reaching the first checkpoint, the Kongs must bounce on the first Tiki Buzz to get on top of the tilting platform with grass. The platform must be tilted to the right side of its path to reach the third Puzzle Piece.
- 4 After being launched from the Barrel Cannons from the giant button, the Kongs must move left on the tilting column and jump to the waterfall to enter a Bonus Area. Here, the Kongs must time the Barrel Cannon blasts to collect all the items and finally the fourth Puzzle Piece.
- 5 When the second Screaming Pillar collapses, the Kongs should stand on it to reach climbable grass which leads to Bananas and the fifth Puzzle Piece.
- 6 The Kongs must collect the circling Bananas on the right of Mega Chomp (while avoiding Tiki Zings) to make the sixth Puzzle Piece appear.
- 7 The Kongs must tilt the last moving platform of the level past the Slot Barrel Machine to find the seventh Puzzle Piece outside the cave.