This wiki is being merged with Super Mario Wiki. If you are a registered user, please take your edits over there.
|Theme||Rocket Barrel 1|
|Notable features||The Rocket Barrel|
|Enemies encountered||Tiki Torch, Snaggles, Scurvy Crew
|Game||Donkey Kong Country Returns
Peaceful Pier starts out with a brief walking section, rather quiet save for a lone Tiki Torch. After advancing to the pier, Donkey and Diddy Kong will find a Rocket Barrel waiting for them. The rest of the level is getting through the hectic waters, watching out for Snaggles and projectiles fired by the Scurvy Crew. Along the way are many collectibles and items. The level only has one checkpoint.
- Banana Coins: 3 (2 more in bonus)
- Extra Life Balloons: 1 (1 more in bonus)
- DK Barrels: 1
- K-O-N-G Letters:
- K: Found along a trail of bananas while airborne.
- O: Fly over one of the Snaggles and go down to obtain the "O".
- N: After the pirate ship starts to chase the duo, follow a banana trial to find the "N".
- Puzzle Pieces:
- 1: Blow the beach grass next to the pier.
- 2: Grab all the bananas in the straight line to reveal this piece.
- 3: Shortly after "N", the Crew will fire several cannonballs; dive below then pull up to reach piece #3.
- 4: After piece #4, the Crew will fire fire several low cannonballs. Fly high, then dive low to get piece #4.
- 5: At the end, go under the Slot Machine Barrel and to the far right. Pound the area to get into a bonus stage—complete it fully for the final piece.