This wiki is being merged with Super Mario Wiki. If you are a registered user, please take your edits over there.
|Notable features||The lake has slightly rough waves that can push the Kongs.|
|Enemies encountered||Kobble, Kocos, Lurchins, Knockas, Buzzes, Booty Bird, Knik-Knaks, Koin
|Game||Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble!
At the beginning of the level, Dixie Kong and Kiddy Kong starts on boardwalks. Several Bananas are immediately seen that are arranged to form a letter. In the Super Nintendo version of the game, they spell out "A", and in the Game Boy Advance edition, they spell out "R", denoting the button to press to use a Team Up to reach the Steel Keg above the duo. The Koin is found just beyond the initial screen of the level. Afterwards, they will reach the end of the boardwalk and in the water, there is some bananas for them to collect. Beyond that, they will have to jump out of the water to a small boardwalk, and some Knockas will try to push them back in. An Animal Barrel for Enguarde the Swordfish is found directly below the second Knocka. He can use his charge attack, done by holding "A" in the SNES version or "R" in the GBA version, and releasing to swim quickly through the Koco enemies found underwater and get to a Bonus Barrel.
Beyond the Star Barrel, Dixie and Kiddy will be swimming for the remainder of the level. They must avoid Buzz and Koco as they swim. The current will be fighting them, and the enemies will be moving or stationed as obstacles. Two Knik-Knak can be used to get on top of a small piece of boardwalk that has a Knocka and a Booty Bird. Defeating the Booty Bird will reveal the "N" Letter, and using Kiddy's ability to bouncy on water east of the platform will lead to the second bonus barrel. At the end of the level, before the End of Level Flag, there is a breakable surface that requires a Team Up throw to destroy. Going beneath the broken in area gives the Kongs a red Extra Life Balloon. Finishing the level leads to Skidda's Row.
- Booty Bird: 1
- Kobble: 1
- Green Koco: 16
- Red Koco: 4
- Knocka: 4
- Lurchin: 1
- Green Buzz: 8
- Knik-Knak: 6
- Enguarde: Fall in the water below the O letter and swim backward.
- Bananas: 118 (5 from bonus level)
- Bear Coin: 2
- Extra Life Balloon: 1 Red. It is hidden below the cracked floor near the Level Flag. Kiddy must be thrown to break the floor.
- DK Coin: The Steel Keg is above the house at the beginning, throw Dixie to reach it. Koin is at the beginning.
- K-O-N-G Letters:
- K: Shortly after Kobble.
- O: After the second Knocka.
- N: Guarded inside the Booty Bird. Use Knocka to kill it.
- G: After the last Buzz.
- Collect 30 Stars: After transform into Enguarde, swim forward, killing the Green Kocos to reach the first Bonus Barrel. Twenty seconds are provided to get the stars underwater. A lone Lurchin is in the middle of the area.
- Bash the Baddies: After the second Red Koco, jump on the Knik-Knaks to reach the platform where Knocka and Booty Bird are. Use Helicopter Twirl or Water Skip to reach the next platform, where the second Bonus Barrel is. In the stage, ten seconds are given to defeat four Knik-Knak flying near a tightrope.