This wiki is being merged with Super Mario Wiki. If you are a registered user, please take your edits over there.
|Enemies encountered||TNT Knockas, Sneeks, Re-Koils, Lurchins, Knockas, Kocos, Bounty Basses, Klasps, Buzzes, Bazzas.
|Game||Donkey Kong Country 3 (GBA)
This level takes place at a lakeside, and it features stormy clouds and strong waves in the background. Dixie Kong and Kiddy Kong walk on sets of boardwalks throughout the level, encountering Re-Koil, Krackas, and Sneek as they do so. The heroes will also have to climb tightropes or swim in the lake. On tightropes, the deadly Klasp and Buzz enemies will be found patrolling the areas, usually guarding some bonus items such as Bear Coins. Interestingly, the level can be finished without ever utilizing the tightropes aside from one directly before the level's exit. About halfway through the level, Enguarde the Swordfish can be rode on by breaking his Animal Crate below the Star Barrel. Enguarde can defeat the Koco enemies underwater and find the "N" K-O-N-G Letter by defeating a Bounty Bass.
- Bazza: Infinite
- Bounty Bass: 1
- Buzz: 2
- Klasp: 3
- Knockas 2
- Koco: 25
- Kracka: 8
- Lurchin: 2
- Re-Koil: 3
- Sneek: 8
- Animal Crate: 1 for Enguarde
- Banana Bunch: 7
- Bear Coin: 4
- DK Barrel: 3
- DK Coin: On the level's final boardwalk, the Kongs must pass Koin and head to a house-shaped structure next to the level's flagpole. Atop it is a Steel Keg. Kiddy must use the team-up technique to toss Dixie onto the structure's roof. The lead Kong must then pick up the Steel Keg, head back to Koin, and toss it at the wall behind Koin. The Steel Keg recoils off the wall and hits Koin, who surrenders the DK Coin.
- Extra Life Balloon: 1 Red
- K-O-N-G Letters:
- K: Between two Koco east of the first Lurchin.
- O: On top of a house near some Re-Koil. The house itself has a banana bunch.
- N: Inside of a Bounty Bass. In order to defeat the Bounty Bass, the Kongs must utilize Enguarde.
- G: Found underneath the level's Koin. East of it is the second bonus barrel.
- Star Barrel: Past a succession of three Sneek.
- Collect 20 Bananas: After passing by a house-like structure with the letter O on top, Dixie must use Kiddy to crack a fragile part of the boardwalk, jump down it and go past a green Koco. Near the Koco is the first Bonus Barrel. In this challenge, the duo must scale a horizontal tightrope and collect green bananas atop and below it. Unfortunately, there is a Klasp who follows the Kongs on the tightrope, and a Nibbla enemy, who hides in the waters. They must evade it and gather all twenty bananas within sixty seconds for the Bonus Coin to appear on the boardwalk at the right end of the area.
- Find the Coin!: Near the end of the level, Dixie/Kiddy must jump off a wharf, left of three tightropes, and in to the lake. They must carefully swim forward and evade the Bazzas below them. The second Bonus Barrel is beneath Koin, who is on the level's final boardwalk. In the stage, the lead monkey must pass by a Klasp on the first tightrope, jump over three Buzzes using the same tightrope, and continue venturing forth to find the Bonus Coin at the end of the area.