This wiki is being merged with Super Mario Wiki. If you are a registered user, please take your edits over there.
|Theme||Nuts N' Bolts|
|Notable features||Karbines all over the level.|
|Enemies encountered||Bristles, Knik-Knaks, Karbines, Buzzes, Koin
|Game||Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble!
Fire-Ball Frenzy, being the first factory levels, introduces various gameplay aspects unique to the factory levels in this game. The Karbine enemy encountered for the first time, being enemies that fire their cannons to launch fireballs from the background that cannot be defeated. Dixie Kong and Kiddy Kong will have to deal with Karbine throughout the entire level, as well as getting over gaps with hot floors and fighting other enemies such as Buzz and Bristles.
Squitter the Spider makes a brief appearance in a bonus level where he is used to defeat some Buzz.
- Bear Coin: 3
- DK Barrels: 3
- DK Coin: Near the letter N is a Koin. Get the Steel Keg next to the Karbine.
- K-O-N-G Letters:
- K: Hovering above a lone Knik-Knak.
- O: Shortly after the first Buzz.
- N: After the Karbine that shoots three times in a row.
- G: Right after a rope climbing section, hard to miss.
- Bash the Baddies! -- This bonus level is past the Star Barrel, down the platform and on its far left. Use Dixie's Helicopter Spin to cross three lava pits after reaching a certain area with the bonus barrel in the southwest corner. They heroes will transform into Squitter and must defeat ten Buzz under twenty seconds.
- Grab 15 Bananas! -- The second bonus level is above the Karbine shooting 3 fireballs at once. Use Team-Up move with Kiddy leading to reach the platform and then go right. Its location is hinted at with a Banana. The duo must collect fifteen green Bananas under forty seconds while two Karbines open fire on them consecutively at a set fire rate.