|Notable features||Only level to feature Koindozers.|
|Game||Donkey Kong Country 3|
Koindozer Klamber features mainly Koindozers, a sub-species of Koin. They guard most ledges and try to shove Dixie Kong and Kiddy Kong down bottomless pits. Koindozer enemies function similarly to Koin, since they will always try their best to position their shield to be in front of them, trying to deflect Dixie and Kiddy when they get close. Additionally, unlike Koin, Koindozer enemies are more aggressive, in the sense that they will actively try to ram into the Kongs upon sighting them. The level entails the duo crossing the jungle while dealing with precarious situations involving Koindozers. They will either be on stretches of land, where they will run and shove the heroes off the ledges, or on small platforms where they cannot move much; In the latter scenarios, Koindozers must be jumped directly on top of so that they move their shields upward, acting as a platform.
- Banana Bunch: 1
- Bear Coin: 2
- DK Barrel: 4
- DK Coin: Koin is found while progressing normally in the level. A Bazuka is firing normal barrels at it, which do not harm it. Dixie/Kiddy must cross the abyss, climb onto a tightrope above Bazuka, and hit the Switch Barrel obscured in the trees to make the barrels turn into Steel Barrels, which can be used to harm Koin.
- K-O-N-G Letters:
- K: A Koindozer stands on top of the "K" Letter. It must be lured out to access the letter.
- O: Obscured behind the tops of trees midway through the first tightrope in the level.
- N: A Krimp patrols the area below the "N" Letter, found after a succession of Koindozers on small platforms.
- G: Shortly beyond the level's Koin and second Bazuka, the "G" Letter is on the path.
- Switch Barrel: 1
- Collect 30 Stars!: The first Bonus Barrel is directly above the first Bazuka in the level. The heroes can grab onto a tightrope and jump to the top-left of it and into the Bonus Barrel. The Kongs' goal in the Bonus Level is to accumulate all thirty stars; they can reach them by jumping from each three Koindozers' steel plate. The Koindozers mimic which direction the Kongs move, like Koin, and do not sprint toward them. There are narrow pits which the Koindozers may knock Dixie and Kiddy in, making them lose. Once they collect every star, a Bonus Coin appears at the far end. Upon exiting, the Kongs blast down to the Star Barrel.
- Grab 15 Bananas!: Shortly after the letter N is the level's first Re-Koil. The Kongs only have one chance to jump on it and fall left into the Bonus Barrel. (They can also use the Team-up move.) Similar to the previous Bonus Level, Dixie and Kiddy have to hop on each three Koindozers' steel plate to collect an item (this time fifteen green bananas). Like last time, the Kongs must watch out that the Koindozers do not knock them down a pit. They have forty seconds to collect every one; a different banana pops up individually every few seconds or when one is collected. After collecting every green banana, a Bonus Coin appears on the far right side.
Game Boy Advance
- In the Gameboy Advance version of DKC3, the tightropes were replaced with Konveyor Ropes, as seen previously in Konveyor Rope Klash.