|Notable features||The Kongs ride the toboggan for a majority of this level.|
|Enemies encountered||Skiddas, Knik-Knaks, Buzzes, Booty Bird, Koin
|Game||Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble!|
Tearaway Toboggan is the second level of K3, one of the later worlds of Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble!.
In this level, the Kongs ride in a high-speed toboggan, and along the way, they encounter pitfalls and small, snow-covered houses. The toboggan could be considered tricky to maneuver, due to its speed The Kongs sometimes have to ride atop the small houses' roofs to progress through this level.
- Bear Coins: Six
- K-O-N-G Letters:
- K: Located after a Buzz trio near the start of the level.
- O: Located next to the second pit from the Star Barrel.
- N: Located shortly after the first house ahead of the Star Barrel.
- G: Located right before the two small houses near the end of the level.
- Extra Life Balloons:
- Red: One
- Green: One
- Bonus Levels:
- Bash the Baddies!: The first Bonus Barrel is near the start of the level. Dixie and Kiddy must jump into a Barrel Cannon above a red Buzz. The cannon should blast the two at a bottom-right angle so that they land in an invisible Bonus Barrel. In this Bonus Level, the Kongs have to defeat three flying Knik-Knaks within fifteen seconds. Because they are in midair, the lead Kong must toss the following one at the Knik-Knaks. There is also a DK Barrel in this room. When the three have been defeated, a Bonus Coin appears at the rightmost area.
- Collect 50 Stars!: Near the end of the level, right after the letter G, are two houses: beneath the second house is a Buzz adjacent to a Bonus Barrel. The lead Kong (Dixie or Kiddy) must carefully jump over Buzz and avoid landing on the house's rooftop and instead in the Bonus Barrel. In this Bonus Level, the Kongs ride in a toboggan rapidly moving downhill. They must collect fifty stars, some postioned on or under log cabins, within ten seconds to summon a Bonus Coin at the end of the area.
- DK Coin: