|Number of Levels||5|
|Brothers Bear House||Brash's Cabin|
|Banana Bird Cave||Arich's Hoard|
|Game||Donkey Kong Country 3|
Kremwood Forest is a forest that the Kremlings have taken over. They have assigned Arich to be a boss there, and have promised not to take the Kongs very likely. The area is of a healthy forest, with many extremely tall trees and a river. The Kremlings also appear to have set up a lone mill in the forest, likely to use the lumber from the forest.
- Barrel Shield Bust-Up* -- This level is a giant hollow-tree level based on, as the name suggests, using barrels as shields. Dixie/Kiddy will need to climb up long ropes, and Minkeys (presumably Cotton Tops) will be throwing small rocks at them. The Cotton Tops often appear in a row, and the way they time their throws is usually pretty tough to get by without the aid of a barrel shield. When climbing, half-barrels will appear, and the Kongs will have to climb behind them in order to protect themselves.
- Riverside Race -- Riverside Race's level name describes perfectly what the level is: a race involved near a river. The time Dixie/Kiddy must be in order to win a secret Banana Bird Cave is less than 1:15:00. The level has grounded parts and a few swimming segments, and the Kongs will be chased by a small swarm of bees while running.
- Squeals on Wheels -- The only mill level in the area, it is quite different from other mill levels. Early into the level you will notice a Sneek on a hamster wheel. Throw the Steel Keg barrel at it in order to unlock the door ahead. The rest of the level is done in a fairly similar fashion- proceeding through the level, find more Steel Kegs, toss them at the Sneeks in order to go on, until the end.
- Springin' Spiders* -- The fourth level of Kremwood forest starts in a hollow tree. The majority of the level takes place inside giant hollow trees, trying to climb to the top, where the level ends. The hollow trees are somewhat tight, and usually have Nids that jump highly (hence the level name) with platforms, used to get up the trees. Buzzes, green and red are found throughout the level. Squawks can be found in a secret animal barrel in the level.
- Bobbing Barrel Brawl -- The last level of Kremwood Forest takes place in a similar setting to Riverside Race's. Kongs will go through the level mainly as Ellie, hopping through the lake by landing on floating barrels, all the while being hunted by Nibblas below in the water. If Ellie misses the jump and lands into the water, there is little hope she can get out alive. However, the lakes do provide excellent places to stock up on water ammo for Ellie's R attack. Simply put the directional button down and use R to fill up on ammo usable to defeat the many enemies in the way, though note the underwater enemy is still invincible.
- Arich's Ambush -- The area guardian, Arich. Arich is a giant spider similar in appearance to Squitter. He shoots out green globs instead of webs, though. Dodge the webs, and when he comes down, jump on his back to grab a barrel near the top. Then, toss the barrel at it's face (best done as Dixie), and repeat.
- *These level's order was switched in the Game Boy Advance remake
- Brash's Cabin (called Brash's Stadium in GBA)
- Arich's Hoard (unlocked by beating Brash's time and seeing him)
|Worlds of Donkey Kong Country and Donkey Kong Land|
|Donkey Kong Country||Kongo Jungle • Monkey Mines • Vine Valley • Gorilla Glacier |
Kremkroc Industries, Inc. • Chimp Caverns • Gangplank Galleon
|Donkey Kong Land||Gangplank Galleon Ahoy! • Kremlantis • Monkey Mountains • Chimpanzee Clouds • Big Ape City|
|Country 2/Land 2||Gangplank Galleon • Crocodile Cauldron • Krem Quay • Krem Cauldron (DKL2) • |
Krazy Kremland • Gloomy Gulch • K. Rool's Keep • The Flying Krock • Lost World
|Country 3||Lake Orangatanga • Kremwood Forest • Cotton Top Cove • Mekanos • K3 |
Razor Ridge • Pacifica (GBA) • KAOS Kore • Krematoa
|Land III||Cape Codswallop • Primate Plains • Blackforest Plateau • Great Ape Lakes • Tin Can Valley • Lost World|
|Returns||Jungle • Beach • Ruins • Cave • Forest • Cliff • Factory • Volcano • Golden Temple|