This wiki is being merged with Super Mario Wiki. If you are a registered user, please take your edits over there.
Konveyor Rope Klash
Remember to check what links here and the the page history before deleting.
|Konveyor Rope Klash|
|Enemies encountered||Sneeks, Bristles, Buzzes, Kuff 'n' Klouts, Krimps, Koin
|Game||Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble!
Konveyor Rope Klash is the introductory level of KAOS Kore, the last regular world of Donkey Kong Country 3 (excluding Krematoa). In order to gain access to this level, K3, Razor Ridge, and Pacifica (GBA) must be completed.
Konveyor Rope Klash takes place in a jungle, and between some trees are Konveyer Ropes. These ropes appear similar to the tightropes seen in previous levels such as Ropey Rumpus, but with a twist; By grabbing onto them, Dixie Kong or Kiddy Kong will move forward or backward. Much like a conveyor belt, the ropes themselves are moving constantly in a direction. They are needed to cross the various abysses and bottomless pits of the stage. Buzz enemies are found aplenty in this stage, patrolling the airspace of the jungle. On the ground, Knocka enemies are found, as well as curled up Bristles enemies. Knocka enemies can be jumped on, which will force them back into their barrel; Dixie/Kiddy can then pick up the Knocka and use it to defeat a Buzz enemy.
- Bear Coin: 1
- DK Barrel: 3
- DK Coin: Koin is found by going east of the End of Level Flag.
- Extra Life Balloon: 1 Green
- K-O-N-G Letters:
- K: Between two Buzz.
- O: Found after passing a Konveyor Rope with two Buzz flying towards and away from each other.
- N: A Wooden Barrel must be used to defeat a Booty Bird in order to get the "N" Letter.
- G: Obtained by jumping off a Konveyor rope. Found by progressing through the stage normally.
- Wooden Barrel: 1
- Collect 30 Stars! -- The first Bonus Barrel is found on ground below a Konveyor Rope, with a trail of Bananas leading to it. Fifteen seconds are provided to obtain thirty stars in an area with no enemies, a Konveyor rope, and an abyss.
- Grab 15 Bananas! -- The second bonus barrel is obscured behind trees. It is northeast of a Konveyor rope that features two Buzz encircling an area of the rope. Fifteen green colored bananas will randomly appear in an area with two Konveyor ropes parallel to each other, going in opposite directions. Getting to the bananas in time will make the Bonus Coin appear in the lower right side of the area. In the Gameboy Advance remake of DKC3, the time limit was extended to forty-five seconds, and the amount of bananas to collect was doubled to thirty.