|Greater Location||Northern Kremisphere|
|Number of Levels||5|
Baron K. Roolenstein
|Brothers Bear House||Baffle's Code Room|
|Banana Bird Cave||Sewer Stockpile|
|Game||Donkey Kong Country 3|
KAOS Kore is the seventh world of Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble!, located at the top of the Northern Kremisphere. The large castle is where KAOS is, and also where Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong are being held prisoners. As the name suggests, it is the "core" of the trouble. In the original Super Nintendo version, the castle at the top appears to be a generic medieval designed castle, but in the Game Boy Advance version, it was redesigned to be much more fortress-like with giant spikes.
- Konveyor Rope Klash: This is the first jungle level. Kiddy/Dixie must reach the goal as they avoid invulnerable rolling Bristles and hang onto conveyor belt ropes that will seem difficult to control to jump off of. Note: the background of the jungle levels are recycled from the forest levels of Vine Valley from Donkey Kong Country.
- Creepy Caverns: This is the third cave level that are infested with Ghost Barrels, that will either help or set a trap for the Kongs. The barrels will randomly appear and disappear, and sometimes reappear in a different direction.
- Lightning Look-Out: This is the second riverside level. This level is mainly dark due to a thunderstorm with lightning bolts that hurt the Kongs. The bolts will seem helpful to destroy enemies that are in the Kongs' way. The Kongs must not be in the water too long when a bolt strikes. Yellow flightless Knik-Knaks from Belcha's Barn will appear in this level as well.
- Koindozer Klamber: This is the second jungle level. The level is entirely infested with Koindozers - magenta Koins without DK Coins that will try and push you around or off the ground. They can also be very useful as platforms to reach to higher ground or bonus levels.
- Poisonous Pipeline: This is the third and final drainpipe level. The drainpipes are polluted with purple poison in the water which reverse the controls on the control pad. This is considered to be the second-most difficult level of all.
- Kastle KAOS This boss level will begin with an easy battle with KAOS to the difficult battle with Baron K. Roolenstein.
Brothers Bear's House and Banana Bird Cave
- Baffle's Code Room
- Sewer Stockpile
|Worlds of Donkey Kong Country and Donkey Kong Land|
|Donkey Kong Country||Kongo Jungle • Monkey Mines • Vine Valley • Gorilla Glacier |
Kremkroc Industries Inc. • Chimp Caverns • Gangplank Galleon
|Donkey Kong Land||Gangplank Galleon Ahoy! • Kremlantis • Monkey Mountains • Chimpanzee Clouds • Big Ape City|
|Country 2/Land 2||Gangplank Galleon • Crocodile Cauldron • Krem Quay • Krem Cauldron (DKL2) • |
Krazy Kremland • Gloomy Gulch • K. Rool's Keep • The Flying Krock • Lost World
|Country 3||Lake Orangatanga • Kremwood Forest • Cotton Top Cove • Mekanos • K3 |
Razor Ridge • Pacifica (GBA) • KAOS Kore • Krematoa
|Land III||Cape Codswallop • Primate Plains • Blackforest Plateau • Great Ape Lakes • Tin Can Valley • Lost World|
|Returns||Jungle • Beach • Ruins • Cave • Forest • Cliff • Factory • Volcano • Golden Temple or Cloud Gateway (3DS only)|