This wiki is being merged with Super Mario Wiki. If you are a registered user, please take your edits over there.
Remember to check what links here and the the page history before deleting.
|Notable features||The Kongs will have to activate levers to open doors and get to them before they close.|
|Enemies encountered||Buzzes, Sneeks, Koin
|Game||Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble!
Doorstop Dash is the second level of Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble!, and is located in Lake Orangatanga. Tidal Trouble proceeds this stage.
In order for Dixie Kong and Kiddy Kong to progress through this mill, they must pull levers to open doors. By jumping on a lever, it will be weighed down, and the longer the Kongs grab the lever, the longer the door will be opened. Doors only stay open for a short time, so they have to get through them as fast as possible before they close. Buzzes make their debut here, found flying near some ropes, levers, and posing as obstacles between levers and doors. Many Sneeks also make their home here. The level's Koin is found right before the end of the stage. When Dixie and Kiddy jump down a large distance, they should stick to the left wall to find an area with the Koin. They must pull a lever to give themselves an opening to throw the nearby Steel Keg.
- Bananas: 113
- Bear Coin: 2
- DK Coin: Near the end of the level, while falling to the bottom of the mill. Hold left to land where Koin is.
- Extra Life Balloons:
- Right before the first Bonus Barrel.
- It is hidden, Right before the second rope.
- Near the end of the level. Stand on the edge of the and throw Dixie up and right (hold up and right at the same time). It is hidden.
- Near the end of the level, at the fall to the bottom of the mill.
- K-O-N-G Letters:
- K: At the beginning, in the first lever.
- O: Right before the third door.
- N: Beyond the door after the third rope.
- G: After the fourth rope.
- Collect 60 Stars: The first Bonus Barrel is left of the first rope. Use Team Toss to reach the lever to open the door. In the stage, the time limit is thirty seconds to get all 60 stars in the room. Half of the stars are behind a door that must be pulled open with a lever. The Bonus Coin appears in the east room.
- Find the Coin: Located to the right of the top of the second rope. Hang onto the lever to open the door. In the bonus level, twenty seconds are provided to