This wiki is being merged with Super Mario Wiki. If you are a registered user, please take your edits over there.
|Greater location||Northern Kremisphere|
Pot Hole Panic
Boss level (SNES): Barbos's Barrier
Boss level (GBA): Kroctopus Krush
|Boss||Barbos (Super Nintendo)|
Kroctopus (Game Boy Advance)
|Brothers Bear House||Benny's Chairlifts |
|Banana Bird Cave||Clifftop Cache|
|Game(s)||Donkey Kong Country 3|
Razor Ridge is a world of the Northern Kremisphere in Donkey Kong Country 3. It is a mountainous area, with a few lakes as well. Most of the levels are mountain-themed. There are also chairlifts to carry the Kongs over the area. The area guardian is Barbos in the Super Nintendo version of the game, and Kroctopus in the Game Boy Advance port.
- Buzzer Barrage — This is the first cave level infested with Buzzes. A purple Squawks is played through the majority of the level. Kopters make their debut appearance.
- Kong-Fused Cliffs — Throughout the level, Dixie/Kiddy must keep climbing the rope set on fire as it reaches up to hurt them. They also must avoid any dangerous obstacles like Kopters and Buzzes.
- Floodlit Fish — This is the third and final underwater level. Enguarde the Swordfish is played throughout the level in order to activate light in the dark waters from the Gleamin' Bream, their only appearance in the game. The level is also infested with Kocos, Bounty Basses, and mostly Lurchins.
- Pot Hole Panic — This is the second cave level. This level consists of four of the animal buddies Kiddy/Dixie can ride on. The level name suggests that the cave is infested with Kuchukas, their only appearance, purple Kremlings in purple barrels that will toss bombs at you.
- Ropey Rumpus — This is the third cliffside level. Kiddy/Dixie must journey in this ropey area to climb to the top to the end of the level, also infested with Buzzes.
- Boss level: Barbos's Barrier (Super Nintendo) — Barbos is a giant mother Lurchin who sends her offspring or shell-like enemies to attack. Enguarde is the majority of the boss level. Barbos's weak spot is her ligament face.
- Boss level: Kroctopus Krush (Game Boy Advance) — Kroctopus is a giant octopus who resides by a waterfall.
Brothers Bear House and Banana Bird Cave