This wiki is being merged with Super Mario Wiki. If you are a registered user, please take your edits over there.
|Notable features||Left and Right on the directional pad are inverted underwater.|
|Enemies encountered||Lurchin, Koco, Krimp, Koin
|Game||Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble!
As the level title suggests, this level takes place within a pipeline of a factory, similar to the levels Demolition Drain-Pipe and Dingy Drain-Pipe. Dixie Kong and Kiddy Kong will begin the level being dropped into the pipeline. Shortly after landing, two observations can be made; One, the water has a noticeable pinkish hue to it, and two, the left and right directional inputs have been swapped. By swimming in the poisonous waters, the player's left and right controls are inverted. Moving up and down is unaffected. While there are brief points in the level where the heroes can go above water and control normally, the majority of the level has them underwater, having to navigate the pipeline, avoiding Lurchin and Koco enemies. Some items such as Banana Bunches or Bear Coins can be found within the pipeline.
Enguarde the Swordfish is briefly playable in the first half of the stage, accessed either via finding the first Bonus Level or by getting to his Animal Barrel. Enguarde can defeat both Kocos and Lurchin, though sadly a No Animal Sign prevents him from being used a bit past the Star Barrel. At the end of the level, the Kongs will emerge from the water and have the ability to raise the End of Level Flag. They can also take a detour to the left of the ending area to encounter the level's Koin.
- Animal Barrel: 1
- Banana Bunch: 2
- Bear Coin: 2
- DK Barrel: 4
- DK Coin: The level's Koin enemy is found west of the End of Level Flag. Kiddy must jump and throw a steel barrel off the wall to the right to hit Koin's backside.
- Extra Life Balloon: 1 (Reward for getting Enguarde past No Animal Sign)
- K-O-N-G Letters:
- K: Found above the second Lurchin in the level.
- O: A banana trail leading into a narrow pipe has the "O" Letter at the end of it.
- N: Above the No Animal Sign.
- G: Below the area with the level's Koin, west of the End of Level flag.
- No Animal Sign: 1
- Bash the Baddies! -- The first bonus barrel is guarded by two Lurchin and a fast moving Koco fish. In the stage, Dixie/Kiddy will transform into Enguarde, and be provided 25 seconds to defeat all the Koco in the area. Their left and right controls will be inverted. Upon completion of the stage, they will remain as Enguarde in the level, and will not have to go to the Animal Barrel already in the level.
- Collect 30 Stars! -- The second bonus barrel is found later in the level. Near the end there will be a fork in the path, where three Lurchin are on the left, and there are no enemies above. Getting past the Lurchin will allow the heroes to find the second bonus room. 25 seconds are provided to amass the stars in the room, arranged to form a circle around the area. The Bonus Coin will appear where they began. When they exit the bonus stage, they will be near Koin.