Klubba's artwork from Donkey Kong Country 2
|Games||Donkey Kong Country 2 |
Donkey Kong Land 2
Klubba is a burly Kremling who resides on Crocodile Isle. He operates Klubba's Kiosk, which is named after him. He is tasked with preventing foreigners from accessing the Lost World here, but will turn a blind for a bribe.
Klubba was hired by Kaptain K. Rool to stop the Kongs from entering Lost World; K. Rool's secret hideout and the energy source for the island. He guards the golden barrels found in every world except the Gangplank Galleon, The Flying Krock, and of course, Lost World itself. He implies he is dissatisfied with K. Rool's leadership, and he can be bribed with 15 Kremkoins to allow the player to enter the Lost World. Gruff and standoffish normally, he will act friendly towards the kongs once his fee has been paid, even going so far as to say he will help them if they get into any serious trouble within the Lost World.
When approached in his Kiosk, Diddy and Dixie have three choices: To pay up the coins, fight him (which always results in loss) or run away. The latter two are essentially the same, returning to the map screen. In the GBA port, a fourth option called "Bag a Bug" was added, which was a short minigame costing 5 banana coins. After paying him however, he will happily let them into Lost World without the choices.
- Kudgel, the boss of Krem Quay who uses a pallet swap of Klubba's model.
- Kosha, a diminutive kremling who wields a club identical to Klubba's with far less success.
- Klubba's position is reversed in Donkey Kong Land 2. He is now on the left side of the screen. In Donkey Kong Country 2, he was on the right side of the screen.
- Interestingly, the Donkey Kong 64 version of the enemy Krash is extremely similar in appearance to Klubba; like Krash, Klubba is large, muscular, has a enormous muscular body with huge pecs and wields a large spiked club.
- Fitting the theme of pirate enemies in Donkey Kong Country 2, Klubba speaks in a stereotypical pirate accent.
|Top Command||King K. Rool • Kaptain K. Rool • Baron K. Roolenstein • KAOS • King Krusha K. Rool|
|High Ranked||Congazuma • General Klump • Kaptain Skurvy • Kerozene • Klubba • Kudgel • Mega AMP|
|Grunts||Bazuka • Bones • Green Kroc • Ghost • Junior the Giant Klaptrap • K. Lumsy • Kaboing • Kaboom • Kackle • Kalypso • Kannon • Kaptain Skurvy • Kasplat • Kass • Kip • Klampon • Klank • Klap Trap • Klasp • Klinger • Kloak • Klobber • Klomp • Kludge • Klump • Knocka • Kobble • Koindozer • Koin • Kopter • Kosha • Kracka • Krash • Krimp • Kritter • Krockhead • Krook • Krumple • Kruncha • Krunch • Krusha • Kuchuka • Kuff n' Klout • Kutlass (character) • Kutlass • Purple Klaptrap • Re-Koil • Resident Demon • Robo-Kritter • Rockkroc • Shroom • Skidda • Toy Kritter|