This wiki is being merged with Super Mario Wiki. If you are a registered user, please take your edits over there.
Windy Well (Donkey Kong Land 2)
|World||K. Rool's Keep|
|Enemies encountered||Kannon, Neek, Spiny, Zinger
|Game||Donkey Kong Land 2
As the level title would suggest, Windy Well is a level with the wind gimmick, as seen previously in the level Gusty Glade. This time around, instead of the wind blowing left or right, it blows directly upward, propelling Diddy Kong and Dixie Kong up when it blows. The active Kong must jump in the air at various parts of the level to trigger the wind to blow. While airborne, the Kong can move left or right, slow their ascent by pressing down on the directional pad, or ascend faster by pressing up. Zinger enemies are very common in the air, posing as obstacles. There are some items to be found in the air, such as Bananas, Banana Coins, and KONG Letters. In between the wind segments are walking segments where Diddy/Dixie must avoid being harmed by Neek, Spiny, and Kannon enemies.
- Banana Coin: 3
- DK Barrels: 3
- DK Coin: From the Star Barrel, going up and to the left will lead to the DK Coin. A Spiny enemy should be nearby.
- K-O-N-G Letters:
- K: Between two platforms shorty after the first DK Barrel.
- O: Between two Zingers as the wind raises Diddy/Dixie.
- N: Found on a platform in the middle of the screen as Diddy/Dixie go above a Spiny.
- G: To the far right of the End of Level Target.
- Collect the Stars! -- Diddy or Dixie have thirty seconds to gather 27 stars. There are 9 above three rotating barrel cannons that move left and right