This wiki is being merged with Super Mario Wiki. If you are a registered user, please take your edits over there.
Krockhead Klamber (Donkey Kong Land 2)
Remember to check what links here and the the page history before deleting.
|Enemies encountered||Flitter, Neek, Kaboing, Klomp, Klinger, Zinger
|Game||Donkey Kong Land 2
Krockhead Klamber is a level featured in the Krem Quay area of Donkey Kong Land 2. It is the second swamp level of the game, and is gotten to by finishing the level Glimmer's Galleon. The level after it is Rattle Battle.
As the level name suggests, this level features various Krockheads that must be used as platforms to get across sections of the swamp. They will need to be activated via Krockhead Barrels found floating in the air; upon contact, the Krockheads will appear for a limited time. Also in this level the cattail plants are introduced; they act as vertical ropes, to be climbed on and jumped off of. On some of the cattail plants, Klingers can be found. In order to finish Krockhead Klamber, the Kongs will have to activate the Krockhead barrels and jump over the swamp with the help of the Krockheads, cattail plants, and Flitter enemies.
- Banana Coin: 1
- DK Barrels: 3
- DK Coin: At a point shortly after the "N" KONG Letter, jumping off of several Flitter will lead to the DK Coin.
- Extra Life Balloon: 1
- K-O-N-G Letters:
- K: In between two cattails.
- O: In between two Krockhead near a Zinger.
- N: In between a Flitter and a cattail plant.
- G: Above a Neek and a Klomp patrolling a boardwalk.
- Find the Token! -- Diddy/Dixie will have twenty seconds to get to the other side of a swamp area. Several Rotatable Barrels must be used to do so. Simply follow the banana trail to reach the end.