This wiki is being merged with Super Mario Wiki. If you are a registered user, please take your edits over there.
Kannon's Klaim (Donkey Kong Land 2)
Remember to check what links here and the the page history before deleting.
|Enemies encountered||Flitter, Kannon, Mini-Necky, Neek, Zinger
|Game||Donkey Kong Land 2
Kannon's Klaim revolves around being launched throughout the level via Barrel Cannons. Several are usually close to each other and must be used to gain height and cross gaps. A few of Kaptain K. Rool's minions are in the way; some Neek wander around the ground, and there are Zingers near the barrel cannons. Three new enemies are introduced in this level -- Flitter is a dragonfly that can be jumped off of to gain height, Mini-Neckys are low flying birds, and a Kannon, who shoots Kannonball projectiles. Although this level is named after Kannon, there is only one Kannon found at the end, right before the End of Level Target.
- Banana Coin: 3
- DK Barrels: 3
- DK Coin: In the segment with many Auto-Fire Barrels, use Dixie Kong's Helicopter Twirl to go to up and to the right of where the Kongs are launched, and then fall down to land on a platform with the DK Coin.
- K-O-N-G Letters:
- K: Found by launching the Kongs over the diagonal Barrel Cannon and going down.
- O: Near a DK Barrel should be two hooks. Below them is the "O".
- N: A downwards aimed barrel cannon should fire the Kongs into the "N".
- G: To the left of a Neek.
- Find The Token! Diddy and Dixie will have twenty seconds to go into barrel cannons and make their way up the mine shaft to ultimately get to the Kremkoin in the top right corner of the area.