This wiki is being merged with Super Mario Wiki. If you are a registered user, please take your edits over there.
Pirate Panic (Donkey Kong Land 2)
|Enemies encountered||Neeks, Klomps, Klobbers
|Game||Donkey Kong Land 2
The setting of the level is on the Gangplank Galleon's ship deck. Being the first level in the game, it poses little difficulty and is meant to introduce players to the game, with simple enemies like Neeks, Klomps, and Klobbers. There isn't much to this level aside from going right, jumping to reach higher areas or over pits, watching out for enemies, and getting some collectibles. If Diddy Kong and Dixie Kong are quick enough, they can get some Extra Life Balloons located throughout the level. There's also a secret area behind the End of Level Target that has two Banana Coins and an Extra Life Balloon.
- Bananas: 77 (plus 15 in a warp zone)
- Banana Coins
- Shortly before the first Bonus Level, above the second Klomp.
- Around a large set of barrel platforms.
- Two right after the end-of-level target, next to a balloon.
- DK Coin: Accessible via Barrel Cannons right after the N.
- Extra Life Balloons
- Rising in the pit below the O.
- After a barrel platform just after the star barrel.
- Right after the end-of-level target, on a barrel platform.
- K-O-N-G Letters
- K: Just after the first Klomp.
- O: Above a pit.
- N: Near a set of four barrel platforms, shortly left of the DK Coin.
- G: After two barrel platforms, near a Klomp.
- Find the Token! - The Bonus Barrel for this bonus room is to the right of the set of three barrel platforms. Dixie/Diddy have twenty seconds to get to the other side of an empty segment of the ship. They must jump on top of barrels in order to do so.