This wiki is being merged with Super Mario Wiki. If you are a registered user, please take your edits over there.
Screech's Sprint (Donkey Kong Land 2)
|World||The Flying Krock|
Run Rambi Run!
|Game||Donkey Kong Land 2
The first half of the level involves Diddy Kong and Dixie Kong getting through a bramble thicket. They can climb on the vines and jump from boardwalk to boardwalk. Zinger enemies will patrol the area, and Click-Clack can be found on the boardwalks. Past the Star Barrel, the heroes must use the Animal Barrel for Squawks to transform into him and race Screech. Screech doesn't move particularly fast, but will not stop or slow down to Zingers in the way of the race. Squawks must be sure to use his nut-spit attack to defeat the Zingers and safely get to the end. Banana Coins can be found by taking small detours near the bramble thicket. If Diddy and Dixie are victorious in the race, a fanfare will play, and they can advance to fight Kaptain K. Rool.
- Banana Coin: 4
- DK Barrels: 3
- DK Coin: Found by sticking to the far left path past the "O" Letter.
- K-O-N-G Letters:
- K: As Squawks, it is to the left of a Zinger near the beginning of the race.
- O: In the middle of a clearing in the path of the race.
- N: At a fork in the race path, go up to find the "N" along the path.
- G: Found in the race path towards the end.
- No Animal Sign: 1
- Find The Token! -- The Bonus Barrel is accessed by climbing all the way down a vine. In the bonus level, Diddy or Dixie have twenty seconds to get to the other side of a bramble area. The path is narrow and has Zinger and Click-Clack enemies.