This wiki is being merged with Super Mario Wiki. If you are a registered user, please take your edits over there.
Hornet Hole (Donkey Kong Land 2)
Remember to check what links here and the the page history before deleting.
|Enemies encountered||Flitter, Klampon, Spiny, Zinger
|Game||Donkey Kong Land 2
As the title suggests, this level takes place inside of a beehive. Diddy Kong and Dixie Kong will start out inside the hive, surrounded by honey and the resident Zingers. They do not simply get to the right side of the hive to exit; they must ascend to reach their way out. Sticky honey on the sides of the hive can ameliorate the climbing to higher altitudes. Along the way, Squitter's Animal Barrel can be found. With Squitter, his web shooting ability can defeat Zingers and Flitters. Squitter can also fire a different type of web that becomes a platforms to get across gaps or reach vertical heights. Should the heroes fall, they will simply be brought down to the lower area of the hive, severely setting them back.
- Banana Coin: 1
- DK Coin: Found at the bottom of a long pit shortly after the No Animal Sign.
- K-O-N-G Letters:
- K: Shortly after the two Spinies.
- O: Underneath Squitter's Animal Barrel.
- N: Hovering above the No Animal Sign. When the Kongs journey to the upper levels of the hive, they can jump down from the left side of a TNT Barrel to reach the "N".
- G: In between two pits.
- No Animal Sign: 1
- Find The Token! -- The bonus stage is accessed by getting the ! Barrel to become invincible, then heading back to a lone Zinger, and jumping off of it to reach a Barrel Cannon leading to the bonus barrel. Alternatively, Squitter is an option to reach the bonus barrel. Diddy/Dixie will have twenty seconds to get to the top of a wall of honey and then go down to the right to find their Kremkoin. A Klampon and a Spiny will be encountered along the way.
The Star Barrel