This wiki is being merged with Super Mario Wiki. If you are a registered user, please take your edits over there.
|Enemies encountered||Sneeks, Kobbles, Koin, Koco
|Game||Donkey Kong Land III
Similar to Lakeside Limbo, Dixie Kong and Kiddy Kong must walk across some boardwalks to reach the end. Along the way are brief water sections and a handful of The Baron's minions. Red Wharf is a relatively straightforward level, most of it being to walk right and be weary of the incoming, docile enemies. There are some hidden Barrel Cannons to be found that will launch the heroes into bonus items, such as Bear Coins, Extra Life Balloons, and Bananas. While swimming underwater, the Kongs may find that some of the walls can be passed through to lead to bonuses as well. In fact, the first Bonus Barrel of the level is found by swimming through a wall to the left of the "O" K-O-N-G Letter.
- Kobble: 9
- Sneek: 6 (1 more in bonus area)
- Koin: Above the end of level flag—accessed via barrel cannons
- Koco: 1 in the bonus level
- Bear Coin: 2
- Red Extra Life Balloon: 3
- K-O-N-G Letters:
- K: Found after the second Kobble.
- O: In the water pit.
- N: Dixie and Kiddy will be launched into the "N" while advancing through the level.
- G: In the middle of a gap towards the end.
- Find the Token! -- This Bonus Barrel is found by going left through a passable wall to the left of the "O" Letter. Fifteen seconds are provided to get to the other side of a segment of the boardwalk. There is a pool of water with a Koco and a Neek on a boardwalk.
- Collect The Stars! -- The second bonus barrel is gotten to by jumping up and right off of a rope above a Kobble. In the bonus stage, the heroes are allotted fifteen seconds to gather fifteen stars in an area with a Rotatable Barrel.
Game Boy Color
Dixie approaches the End of Level Flag