This wiki is being merged with Super Mario Wiki. If you are a registered user, please take your edits over there.
|Notable features||Ghost Barrels
|Enemies encountered||Buzz, Sneek, Re-Koil, Kopter, Krumple, Bristles, Kuchuka
|Game||Donkey Kong Land III
Much like the level Stalagmite Frights, the final level of the Lost World is a cavern level, featuring Ghost Barrels and Squawks the Parrot. Squawks is playable for about half the level; he can fly through the cavern with ease, and he must use his nut spitting attack to dispatch the various Buzz enemies encountered in the cave. Some Buzz enemies are grouped up to completely block the pathway, thus making defeating them a necessity. Beyond the Squawks segment, there are some Ghost Barrels that Dixie Kong and Kiddy Kong must be wary of; accidentally getting into one at the wrong time can spell doom for them. In the cave, Bristles, Krumple, Kobble, and the rarely seen Kuchuka enemies are encountered. A few Kopters are found early in the stage.
The level's Koin is found in an area east of the "K" KONG Letter; the heroes must jump over the Barrel Cannon normally used to progress in the level to access the area with Koin. A lone Bristles is on the path to the pit with Koin.
- Animal Barrel: 1
- Banana Bunch: 1
- Bear Coin: 1
- DK Barrel: 3
- Extra Life Balloon: 2
- KONG Letters:
- K: Found past a Kobble, near a Kopter.
- O: As Squawks, the "O" Letter is west of a banana arrow pointing west.
- N: The Kongs will be launched into the "N" Letter in a barrel cannon past two Kuchuka.
- G: In an area patrolled by two Kobble.
- No Animal Sign: 2
- Collect the Stars! -- The first bonus barrel is in plain sight near a No Animal Sign. Two Buzz guard it; simply become Squawks, spit a nut from afar to defeat one Buzz, and turn back to normal to access it. In the stage, twenty stars must be collected within twenty seconds. Getting into the Barrel Cannon at the start will automatically launch Dixie/Kiddy into the subsequent barrel cannons, with the stars strung in between the cannons. An Extra Life Ballon and a DK Barrel are on a platform in the middle of the room, and they can be grabbed before obtaining the Bonus Coin.
- Bash the Baddies! -- The second bonus barrel is found by using the second Ghost Barrel encountered to get launched directly upward. In the stage, thirty seconds are given to defeat five Re-Koil. The Bonus Coin will appear at the far east corner of the room.