This wiki is being merged with Super Mario Wiki. If you are a registered user, please take your edits over there.
|Enemies encountered||Lemguins, Skiddas, Krimps, Knik-Knaks, Knockas, Koin
|Game||Donkey Kong Land III
Tundra Blunda is the fifth level of Blackforest Plateau in Donkey Kong Land III. It is very similar to the Donkey Kong Country 3 level Lemguin Lunge. The next stage is the penultimate level of the area, Redwood Rampage.
Tundra Blunda houses a multitude of Lemguins and has many slippery, icy slopes, which the Lemguins slide down from. In a similar case to the previous level, Surface Tension, Diddy Kong and Kiddy Kong can access a Bonus Barrel by going left at the start of the level. A Knocka will be at the bottom of the area, and the bonus barrel is invisible, above the house. In the level, the heroes must jump over the Lemguins, defeat Skiddas, jump on Krimps, and evade Knockas. The level is straightforward for the most part, with a few abysses that must be crossed by jumping off of Knik-Knak enemies. The level's Koin is found by jumping over the End of Level Flag.
- DK Barrel: 3
- Bear Coin: 1
- KONG Letters:
- K: Found underneath the first Skidda encountered.
- O: Found near a Lemguin hole.
- N: Found in a pit to the right of a Knik Knak
- G: Underneath a Skidda, in front of a house.
- Bash the Baddies!: This bonus stage is found by going left at the start of the level. The bonus barrel is above the house. In the stage, 25 seconds are allotted to defeat some Buzz enemies. Wooden Barrels are provided to do so. There are three Buzz to defeat in total.
- Find the Token!: The second bonus barrel is found by jumping off of the first Knik-Knak in the level and going left. Inside the bonus stage, twenty seconds are given to get to the other side of the area with three Lemguin holes.