This wiki is being merged with Super Mario Wiki. If you are a registered user, please take your edits over there.
Kiddy between two Buzzes.
|World||Tin Can Valley|
|Enemies encountered||Bazukas, Buzzes, Sneeks, Re-Koils, Krimps, Bristles
|Game||Donkey Kong Land III
Tropical Tightropes has a rainforest setting. Right at the start of the level, Koin is found to the left. Also near the start of the level, an Extra Life Balloon can be acquired by jumping down the first gap seen. Tropical Tightropes features the rapidly-moving tightropes, called Konveyers, as seen previously in Jungle Jeopardy. Dixie Kong and Kiddy Kong have to slide on numerous horizontal tightropes to progress through the level, with Buzzes frequently flying above them. The Kongs also navigate on land, only to find more enemies. Barrel Cannons are often used to cross land gaps.
- Bear Coins: 1
- DK Barrels: 3
- Extra Life Balloon: 1
- KONG Letters:
- K: Below the first Konveyer Rope.
- O: On a Konveyer Rope near a barrel cannon.
- N: On a Konveyer Rope with a Bear Coin.
- G: Obtained by leaving the second bonus stage.
- Collect the Stars! -- The first bonus barrel is found by using Dixie Kong's Helicopter Twirl to hover west of where the Kongs are blasted to after getting the "O". In the stage, 35 seconds are given to gather nine stars strung along Konveyer Ropes. The ropes have Buzz patrolling them. The bonus coin will appear in the left corner of the area.
- Find the Token! -- The second bonus barrel is accessed by jumping over the End of Level Flag and following the banana trail to a barrel cannon. The heroes will be launched near the Bonus Barrel and a Bazuka. In the stage, the time limit is fifteen seconds to get across an area with several platforms and Buzz enemies.