This wiki is being merged with Super Mario Wiki. If you are a registered user, please take your edits over there.
Remember to check what links here and the the page history before deleting.
|Enemies encountered||Re-Koils, Kobbles, Sneeks, Buzzes, Koin
|Game||Donkey Kong Land III
This level takes place in a watermill located in Cape Codswallop. In this level, many ropes and platforms must be used to advance throughout the level. Re-Koils make their debut appearance in the level, and being the namesake of the level, are common throughout the mill. Re-Koil will jump around an area, whether it is jumping high up in place, or jumping side to side. Upon colliding with Dixie Kong or Kiddy Kong, the Kong will be injured. Using a roll attack near Re-Koil is usually the safest way to handle them. Other enemies encountered include Kobbles, Sneeks, Booty Birds, and Buzzes.
- Re-Koil: 8 (2 more in bonus)
- Kobble: 8
- Sneek: 6 (1 more in bonus)
- Buzz: 3 (1 more in bonus)
- Booty Bird: 2
- Koin: Early in the level, past the Re-Koils. Instead of going up the elevator, go to the left to find where the Koin is, and bounce the tin barrel into his back from high above. Koin can be defeated by going to the top of the platform with the tin barrel and tossing it to the far wall behind Koin. The platform can be reached by jumping on it to the right.
- Red Extra Life Balloon: 1
- Bear Coin: 1
- K-O-N-G Letters:
- K: Found to the right of an elevator platform going up.
- O: Located to the left of a short elevator platform while progressing through the level. Hard to miss.
- N: Under a platform with two Sneeks.
- G: Is after the banana arrow, in a pit with a Re-Koil.
- Bash the Baddies! -- The bonus barrel for this bonus level is found by walking left and jumping up at the start of the level. In the bonus level, the heroes have twenty seconds to defeat four enemies in a room; a Buzz, two Rekoil, and a Neek. A Steel Keg is provided to defeat the Buzz at the start. the Bonus Coin will appear at the far right of the room when all four enemies are defeated.
- Collect the Stars! -- The monkeys must accumulate 22 stars within twenty seconds. The room has a simple layout; several of the stars are grouped together, and there is only one enemy; a Rekoil, who is in between some stars, and directly underneath an Extra Life Balloon.
The Star Barrel.
- Even though Re-Koil's name has a capital K and a hypen, the level refers the name to Rekoil. This is also with Krockhead Klamber while Krochead's name doesn't have a K in it.
- The level's name is most likely based on the film Total Recall and the total recall term meaning photograph memory.