This wiki is being merged with Super Mario Wiki. If you are a registered user, please take your edits over there.
|World||Tin Can Valley|
|Animal Buddies||Squawks the Parrot|
|Enemies encountered||Koco, Lurchin, Bounty Bass, Buzz, Kobble, Krimp
|Game||Donkey Kong Land III
Ugly Ducting takes place in a pipeline, with the first half of the pipe overflown with water to swim through; this is similar to the Donkey Kong Country 3 level found in its Game Boy Advance remake, Dingy Drain-Pipe. Dixie Kong and Kiddy Kong will begin the level submerged, and must swim through the path to advance. Some Lurchin, Koco, and Bounty Bass are encountered while underwater. The level's Koin can be found early in the level by going north at the first fork in the path, and then going northeast beyond that. The swimming segment is somewhat maze-like, with the offbeat paths leading to Bear Coins and a Bonus Barrel. The second half of the level, past the Star Barrel, features the Animal Buddy Squawks the Parrot. His flying ability is needed to progress through the rest of the pipeline. His ability to spit nuts as an attack is also useful against the Buzz and Kobble encountered. Past the No Animal Sign near the end, the heroes will have to dodge Buzzes on their own, and then finally reach the End of Level Flag.
- Animal Barrel: 3
- Banana Bunch: 2
- Bear Coins: 3
- DK Barrels: 3
- KONG Letters:
- K: Found above a Koco encountered shortly after going north at the first fork in the path.
- O: Located southwest of a Buzz found near the Star Barrel.
- N: Guarded by a Buzz in the Squawks segment.
- G: Found by going west of a banana trail that leads east, past some Kobble.
- No Animal Sign: 1
- Collect the Stars! -- The first bonus barrel is located at the end of the west path at the first fork in the route. In the stage, 19 stars must be collected within thirty seconds. The stars are found throughout a pipeline that has been submerged with water. The Bonus Coin will appear at the top right corner of the area.
- Bash the Baddies! -- As Squawks, the bonus barrel is found by going east of a banana trail that goes west. In the stage, twenty seconds are given to defeat five Buzz in a dry pipeline. The Bonus Coin will appear at the upper left corner of the area.