This wiki is being merged with Super Mario Wiki. If you are a registered user, please take your edits over there.
|Animal Buddies||Squitter the Spider|
|Enemies encountered||Koco, Krimp, Sneek, Knik-Knak, Koin, Re-Koil
|Game||Donkey Kong Land III
This level is at a riverbank full of Kocos, whom are primarily featured in the level. Koco swim aimlessly in the water, and must be avoided. Squitter also makes his debut in this level and helps out the monkeys in the land segments. Squitter creates spider webs to cross the water since Squitter can't touch water or else it results in losing a life. His web spit projectile also helps to defeat enemies at long range. Koco Channel alternates between land and swimming segments. Aside from Kocos, there are Krimps, Sneeks and Knik-Knaks that also get in the monkeys' way. Enguarde the Swordfish is briefly playable in a bonus level.
- Koco: 15
- Krimp: 2
- Sneek: 6
- Knik-Knak: 3
- Koin: After getting "K", jump on the two Knik-Knaks upwards and onto the cliff. To the right should be a pit with Koin and a Tin Barrel also nearby.
- Booty Bird: 1
- Re-Koil: 2
- Bear Coin: 2
- K-O-N-G Letters:
- K: Instead of going down, jump across the pit at the beginning to find the "K".
- O: Above two Sneeks.
- N: On the cliff below Squitter, get Dixie to use her Helicopter Whirl to reach a Booty Bird far off to the right, and once defeated will give up the "N". Alternately, use Squitter's web platforms, though this will take more time.
- G: Near the end of the level, it is found above water.
- Find the Token! -- The Bonus Barrel for this bonus stage is found by becoming Squitter, and where his Animal Barrel was, using his web platforms to go up and left until it is reached. In the bonus level, the heroes have twenty seconds to get to the other side of the riverbank. Can go by land or by swimming. Underwater, there will be Koco in the way, but Enguarde's animal barrel can be used to transform into him, and easily defeat the enemies. Above water, two Re-Koil enemies will be encountered.
- Collect the Stars! -- This bonus level is accessed by swimming to the left in the first pool of water past the No Animal Sign. In this bonus stage, 35 seconds are provided to amass thirty stars in a section of the riverbank. The stars are all in groups of three, found above water and below.
- The level name is based on the French fashion designer called Coco Chanel.