This wiki is being merged with Super Mario Wiki. If you are a registered user, please take your edits over there.
Remember to check what links here and the the page history before deleting.
|Enemies encountered||Kobbles, Sneeks, Re-Koils, Bristles, Buzzes, Booty Birds, Knockas, Koin
|Game||Donkey Kong Land III
This level is also a part of the Time Attack mode and, for unknown reasons, is called "Mill" instead of its actual name. It must be completed under 1:30:00.
Liftshaft Lottery is similar to Total Rekoil in that they both take place in a mill. The level has three areas of gameplay: walking sections, rising/falling platform jumping sections, and rope-climbing sections. During the walking sections, Re-Koil, Kobble, and Sneek are common enemies, and Knocka even makes its debut in certain parts of the level. On platform jumping and rope climbing sections, several Buzzes often get in the way. There are some hidden pathways to be found in certain areas, such as finding the first Bonus Barrel by carefully jumping around a Buzz in the way of a path.
- Kobble: 6
- Sneek: 6
- Re-Koil: 11 (4 more in bonus)
- Bristles: 6
- Buzz: 11 (5 more in bonus)
- Booty Bird: 1
- Knocka: 2
- Koin: Before the "N", keep going on the up elevators to a secret area where Koin is, along with a Tin barrel nearby.
- Bear Coin: 4
- K-O-N-G Letters:
- K: Found while normally progressing through the level. Some Kobble will be found on patrol underneath it.
- O: The Kongs will be blasted into the "O" while going through the level.
- N: Found while normally progressing through the level.
- G: A Re-Koil will bounce repeatedly over the "G" towards the end; dispose of the Re-Koil to access this letter.
- Collect the Stars! -- The bonus barrel for this stage is to the right of a Buzz that appears to be blocking an area. In the bonus stage, Dixie and Kiddy have 35 seconds to collect 33 stars. They're all found in groups of three on ropes. The bonus coin will appear at the bottom of the far right rope.
- Find the Token! -- This bonus room is found by jumping up and left off of the moving platform past the "G" Letter. In the level, Dixie and Kiddy must get to the other side of the room within thirty seconds. Re-Koil patrol the ground, and a lone Buzz is found on a rope going up.