This wiki is being merged with Super Mario Wiki. If you are a registered user, please take your edits over there.
Remember to check what links here and the the page history before deleting.
|Enemies encountered||Kocos, Bazzas, Lurchins, and Bounty Basses
|Game||Donkey Kong Land III|
|<< List of Levels >>|
Coral Quarrel is the second water level in the game, and similar to the first one. It features the animal buddy Enguarde the Swordfish, though he does not appear until about halfway through the level; the first half must be navigated by Dixie Kong and Kiddy Kong. They must avoid the usual cast of aquatic adversaries and swim through the coral reef, which has multiple paths. Typically, there's two pathways, one of which is more difficult but has an item at the end. When Enguarde comes into play, he can defeat the underwater enemies, and the Lurchin become much more common. Lurchin are spiky enemies that must be attacked at their center.
- Bear Coins: 2
- DK Coin: Just after the Star Barrel; ignore the banana arrow pointing to the right and go left instead. The Kongs should then dodge a Lurchin to grab the coin. Please note that since this is an underwater level and no cave sections appear in this level, Koin does not appear in this level at all.
- DK Barrels: 3
- KONG Letters:
- K: Near the second Bounty Bass.
- O: Found shortly after two streams of Bazza.
- N: Near a Lurchin on the lower segment of the series of Lurchins after getting Enguarde.
- G: At the fork in the path, take the lower path and it will lead to the "G" and the second bonus barrel.
- Find the Token! -- The first bonus stage is located under a section (shortly before the O) where there are two Bazza passages right next to each other. Here, the duo must dodge a series of Lurchins to grab the Bonus Coin within twenty seconds.
- Collect the Stars! -- For the second bonus stage, just after the G, the Kongs must go left, and there will be a Bonus Barrel. The heroes must dodge a Bounty Bass that is right under it. In the bonus stage, Dixie/Kiddy must collect twelve stars in twenty seconds, while dodging Kocos and Bounty Basses.