This wiki is being merged with Super Mario Wiki. If you are a registered user, please take your edits over there.
|World||Great Ape Lakes|
|Animal Buddies||Ellie the Elephant|
|Enemies encountered||Buzzes, Sneeks, Bristles, Koin, Booty Bird, Krumple, Kopter, Knocka, Re-Koil
|Game||Donkey Kong Land III
This is a waterfall level with brittle platforms that crumble after being stepped on, and Ellie the Elephant as a playable Animal Buddy. Dixie Kong and Kiddy Kong must jump into Ellie's Animal Barrel to play as her. Ellie is accessible from the beginning until the middle of the stage. Ellie has had two major changes from her Donkey Kong Country 3 appearance; first, she can use her water spraying attack without having to acquire water prior. This allows her to easily defeat any Buzz enemy encountered. Her second major change is the fact that she is no longer afraid of Sneek enemies. Thus, she can defeat them without trouble as well. Beyond the Star Barrel, the heroes are on their own. They must jump off of the brittle platform, use Booster Barrels, and use Tracker Barrels to progress in the level. Knocka enemies will try to ram Dixie/Kiddy off of the cliffs, and a few of the formidable Krumple enemies will be found patrolling the areas. Late in the level, the Kopter enemy is encountered for the first time. The level's Koin is found by jumping on a platform to the right of a Knocka near the End of Level Flag.
- DK Barrel: 3
- Bear Coin: 1
- KONG Letters:
- K: The first Booster Barrel launches Ellie into the "K" Letter
- O: The Booster Barrel past the No Animal Sign launches Dixie/Kiddy into the "O".
- N: A Booty Bird houses the "N" Letter.
- G: To the right of a Knocka.
- No Animal Sign: 1
- Collect the Stars!: Proceed left where there is a Banana arrow pointing right. Jump off of the platforms going left until the Bonus Barrel is in sight to reach the first bonus stage. In the level, 35 seconds are given to get 18 stars. The stars are in groups of six.
- Find the Token!: The bonus barrel for this bonus level is found by jumping down the banana trail near Koin. In the stage, the heroes must get to the top of the waterfall area within twenty seconds. There are two Booster Barrels provided and some brittle platforms to jump off of.