This wiki is being merged with Super Mario Wiki. If you are a registered user, please take your edits over there.
Deep Reef Grief
Remember to check what links here and the the page history before deleting.
|Deep Reef Grief|
|World||Great Ape Lakes|
|Enemies encountered||Kocos, Bazzas, Lurchins, and Bounty Basses
|Game||Donkey Kong Land III|
|<< List of Levels >>|
The first half of the level is a generic water level. Dixie Kong and Kiddy Kong will have to avoid Bazza channels, be wary of Lurchins, and swim around the Koco and Bounty Bass fish. There are forks in the path, which lead to things such as Bonus Barrels or the level's DK Coin. After the Star Barrel, the Animal Barrel for Enguarde the Swordfish is available for use. Enguarde can defeat water enemies with his bill attack and swim in the water with ease, making him a valuable asset in exploring the remainder of the level.
- Animal Barrel: 1
- Bear Coins: 1
- DK Coin: In a small area to the right of the first Bounty Bass encountered.
- DK Barrels: 4
- KONG Letters:
- K: Underneath the first Bazza channel
- O: Near a Koco and Lurchin.
- N: West of two Koco and Lurchin
- G: On the path of a Bazza trail.
- Collect the Stars! -- This bonus stage is found by going on the eastern path at the fork in the path near the "O" Letter. The Bonus Barrel in near two Lurchin. In the bonus stage, thirty seconds are given to collect 32 stars. The stars are found in groups of three in the water, except for the last two, which are in the middle of the room. The Bonus Coin will be southeast of the middle area.
- Find the Token! -- The second bonus barrel is found by ignoring the banana arrow that points left after the "N" Letter, and going the alternate path. In the bonus stage, forty seconds are given to get to the end of the area. The heroes must pass a No Animal Sign in this stage, and will return to the level as Kongs.