This wiki is being merged with Super Mario Wiki. If you are a registered user, please take your edits over there.
|Enemies encountered||Nids, Sneeks, Minkies, Buzzes, Bristles,
|Game||Donkey Kong Land III
This level in the second level of Primate Plains. As the name implies, it features Minkies, but also features Nids, Sneeks, Buzzes, and Bristles. Squawks also appears for the first time. Minky Mischief takes place inside large hollowed out trees, where the enemies usually reside. It is similar to Barrel Shield Bust-Up because there are shields to block attacks from the Minkies. The Nids will help Dixie and Kiddy reach higher areas. Most of the latter part of the level is Squawks avoiding Buzzes. During the Squawks segment, there are several secret items that can be found, including an Extra Life Balloon, a Bear Coin, in addition to bonus levels.
- Bear Coin: 1
- DK Coin: The tree that houses the Koin can be seen shortly before finishing the level. An invisible Cannon Barrel, hinted at by the floating Bananas, must be jumped into to launch the Kongs to reach Koin, where the Tin Barrel can be bounced off either wall to attack its back.
- DK Barrel: 3
- Extra Life Balloon: 1
- KONG Letters
- K: In between two Buzz enemies.
- O: Above the first Bristles enemy encountered in the stage.
- N: Near a Buzz going in between two trees.
- G: Shortly after transforming back into Dixie/Kiddy, a Nid should launch the Kong high enough to reach the "G".
- Collect the Stars! -- The first bonus barrel is found just before the Star Barrel. There is a Buzz inside the tree which hints to it; the Kongs must fall from the left side of the tree. The Bonus Barrel is here. In the bonus level, the Kongs must jump on Nids to get up to the top, then collect 22 stars in 20 seconds by descending outside the tree.
- Find the Token! -- To find the second bonus barrel, as Squawks, ignore a banana arrow pointing right, and instead fly up, dodging three Buzzes. The Bonus Barrel is here, along with a Squawks barrel to replenish health. The bonus itself consists of a complicated maze where Squawks has to find the Bonus Coin in forty seconds, along with a No Squawks sign at the beginning. The Kongs should start by climbing the first rope (dodging a Buzz in the process), then going all the right until they can no longer go in that direction (skipping the second rope). The Kongs should then drop down (making sure to avoid the Buzz). Next, they should go right onto the third rope and descend it. Finally, go left, and the Bonus Coin will be there. After leaving the bonus level, the Kongs will transform into Squawks once again.