This wiki is being merged with Super Mario Wiki. If you are a registered user, please take your edits over there.
Remember to check what links here and the the page history before deleting.
|World||Tin Can Valley|
|Enemies encountered||Bristles, Buzz, Klasp, Knocka, Kobble, Kopter, Krumple, Re-Koil, Sneek
|Game||Donkey Kong Land III
In this level Dixie Kong or Kiddy Kong have to go down the mountain to complete it. At the beginning, Kiddy can use his roll jump to access an area with a Bear Coin and Extra Life Balloon. Beyond that, the a Bonus Barrel can be found by going west at the fork in the path, and after, the Koin can be found by going east. This level also features numerous tightropes with Klasps on it. The tightropes are used for the Kongs to go lower in the level; similar to Vertigo Verge, the heroes will be descending a mountain by climbing ropes. Beyond the Bear Coin and Extra Life Balloon that were mentioned previously, this level has a couple more of each that can be found by taking small detours in the path. At the very end of the stage, jumping over the End of Level Flag and following the Banana trail will lead to an extra life balloon.
- Bear Coin: 5
- DK Barrel: 3
- Extra Life Balloon: 4
- KONG Letters:
- K: Located past two Krumples.
- O: To the right of a Sneek encountered after climbing down some tightropes.
- N: Found on a rope above a tightrope.
- G: West of two Krumple.
- Collect the Stars! -- The first bonus barrel is found by going west at the fork in the path early in the level. In the stage, the time limit is twenty seconds, and there are eight stars to collect. The stars are all between Rotatable Barrels, and the Bonus Coin will appear in the middle of the room.
- Find the Token! -- The second bonus barrel is found by going west of the "G" Letter. A lone Kopter enemy will be near the barrel. Once inside, the challenge is to jump on some platforms and climb a rope. A Sneek is encountered on a platform, and Kopters are descending from the left of the top of the rope. The bonus coin is located in the upper right corner of the room, and must be grabbed within the thirty second time limit. The best way to avoid the Kopters is to have Dixie/Kiddy's body face right on the rope and quickly climb by holding the "B" button.