This wiki is being merged with Super Mario Wiki. If you are a registered user, please take your edits over there.
Remember to check what links here and the the page history before deleting.
|Enemies encountered||Buzzes, Knik-Knaks, Booty Birds, Sneeks, Kobbles, Koin
|Game||Donkey Kong Land III
Ford Knocks, (フォードノックス Fōdo Nokkusu in Japan), is the third level of Cape Codswallop, the first world of Donkey Kong Land III. The level chronologically comes after Seabed Shanty and precedes from Total Rekoil. The level's name is a pun on Fort Knox, a location of the United States that stores a lot of gold.
Ford Knocks is one of the twelve levels in Time Attack, where it is known as 'Stilt' rather than its official name. The default high score time for Ford Knocks is 48 seconds.
Ford Knocks is the second level which setting takes place on a series of boardwalk. The boardwalks are higher up than they were in Red Wharf, meaning that if Dixie or Kiddy fall off the boardwalks into the river, they are not likely to onto the boardwalks again. Either the river or the series of boardwalks may be used to complete the level, although the series of boardwalks contain most of the level secrets. Sneeks and Kobbles return in the level along with Buzzes, Knik-Knaks and Booty Birds; these three foes first appear in the level.
- Buzz: 5
- Knik-Knak 2
- Booty Bird 2 (in bonus levels)
- Sneek: 8 (four more in bonus levels)
- Kobble: 3
- Koin: At the end of the level, in a gap.
- Enguarde the Swordfish: At the start, Dixie or Kiddy must jump off the first boardwalk and swim left to find its Animal Barrel.
- Bear Coin: 3
- Red Extra Life Balloon: 1
- K-O-N-G Letters:
- K: At the beginning, Dixie or Kiddy have to drop into the river to find the letter.
- O: The Kongs are blasted into the "O" from the barrel cannon, right before the Star Barrel.
- N: After the Star Barrel this letter is found near a Sneek in a boardwalk that goes downward.
- G: The heroes must climb a rope near the end of the level and avoid Buzzes to obtain the letter G.
- Bash the Baddies!
- Bash the Baddies!
The No Animal Sign