|Notable features||This level is infested by Swoopys.|
|Animal Buddies||Squawks the Parrot|
|Enemies encountered||Bristles, Buzzes, Swoopys, Booty Bird, Koin
|Game||Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble!|
Swoopy Salvo is the fourth level of Donkey Kong Country 3's final world, Krematoa. The level Tyrant Twin Tussle must be done before this level, and Boomer must explode the rocks blocking the way to the stage.
This level prominently features Swoopys, who are woodpecker enemies that fly through tree holes in an attempt to stab Dixie Kong and Kiddy Kong using their sharp bills. The level entails the duo ascending the area, using two interconnected trees. For the first part of the level, Squawks the Parrot is used via Animal Barrel, and can fly up the tree with ease. He will have to dodge the woodpeckers and Buzz enemies found. Luckily, Squawks can utilize a nut-spitting attack to defend himself. Beyond the Star Barrel, Dixie and Kiddy will have to get up the tree by themselves, via jumping on branches, climbing ropes, and jumping on Swoopy enemies that dive at the heroes but miss, getting stuck into the tree by their bill and acting as a platform.
- Animal Barrel: 1 for Squawks
- Bear Coin: 3
- DK Barrel: 4
- DK Coin: Koin is found by taking the detour for the second bonus level and getting to the end of the detour.
- K-O-N-G Letters:
- K: In plain sight proceeding some Swoopy, before a Buzz.
- O: Obtainable after the No Animal Sign for Squawks.
- N: On a rope in a tree trunk.
- G: In a tree trunk proceeding a Swoopy jump.
- No Animal Sign: 3
- Find the Coin! -- After the "K" KONG Letter, going down the tree to the right will lead to the bonus barrel. Fifteen seconds are provided to ascend a tree via three Swoopy getting stuck in the trees with their bills Squawks will revert back into Dixie/Kiddy for this stage.
- Grab 15 Bananas! -- Beyond the level's second DK Barrel and above a Banana Bunch, there will be a large open path upward between the two trees. Making a detour upward and to the left will lead Squawks to two Red Buzz encircling what appears to be a floating banana. Touching the banana will reveal it as the bonus stage, which will provide Squawks forty-five seconds to get fifteen green bananas in an open area where Swoopy enemies will fly from one tree to the other. In the Game Boy Advance remake, the two Red Buzz guarding the bonus level were changed to be green so that Squawks can defeat them and access the level safely. Additionally, two Swoopy enemies will appear at once, instead of having one appear at a time.
- Collect 20 Stars! -- Located before the "N" KONG letter, by jumping off some Swoopy. In the stage, fifteen seconds and a DK Barrel are provided to use Team Up throws to grab all twenty stars.