|Greater location||Northern Kremisphere|
Criss Kross Cliffs
Tyrant Twin Tussle
Boss level: Knautilus
|Boss||Baron K. Roolenstein|
|Brothers Bear House||Boomer's Bomb Shelter|
|Game(s)||Donkey Kong Country 3|
In-game, Blunder gradually alludes to and reveals the method of finding Krematoa as Dixie Kong and Kiddy Kong progress through the Northern Kremisphere. After finishing the game, he will reveal how to make Krematoa rise; With the Turbo Ski, encircle the outside of the four rocks east of Mekanos in a clockwise position. If done quickly enough, the volcano will rise.
The bear Boomer lives here, and he is necessary to access each level. However, he only accepts Bonus Coins, so that is what the Kongs must pay him to proceed. At the end of each level, the Kongs will find a Cog. When Boomer receives all five Cogs, K. Rool's Knautilus will rise from the sea, and he will be fought.
Despite being a sunken volcano, upon Dixie and Kiddy's investigation of the area when they make it rise, there appears to be an ecosystem within the volcano; One of the five levels take place within a jungle, and another is in a forest. The other three take place inside of a cave or on a cliffside of the interior.
- Stampede Sprint: This is the third and final jungle area. Ellie takes the majority of this level along with Parry. Ellie will begin to run out of control after being scared off by three Sneeks and try to avoid dangerous obstacles or bash enemies until the end of the level.
- Criss Kross Cliffs: This is the fourth cliffside level. The Kongs must climb to the top via shooting steel barrels from a Bazuka. The Kong also must switch barrels to eliminate red Buzzes with TNT Barrels that will block the Kongs' way.
- Tyrant Twin Tussle: This is the fourth and final cave level. The level is infested with the deadly Kremling duo, Kuff 'n' Klout. They will do anything to hurt the Kongs by running or doing leap-frog. They are vulnerable to TNT barrels or Squitter's web attack.
- Swoopy Salvo: This is the fourth and final tree level. The level is infested with Swoopies. This is their second appearance as one appeared in Springin' Spiders. The Swoopies will make good platforms to climb to the top of the finish, but most will fly in a line as a force field to block the Kongs' way.
- Rocket Rush: This is the fifth and final cliffside level. The Kongs will begin to go in a rocket barrel to glide down and gather fuel. The level's only enemies are red Buzzes that are vulnerable to the fire from the rocket. This is considered the most difficult level of all because after getting halfway done, the Kongs must keep going up in order not to run out of fuel and not to bump into rock formations.
- Boss level: Knautilus: This second duel with Baron K. Roolenstein takes place in a submarine. The name also derives from the submarine, Nautilus from 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea. The Kongs must toss steel barrels at Baron K. Roolenstein and avoid getting electrocuted from flying sparks at all costs.
Brothers Bear House
Game Boy Advance
- Krematoa is the only world in Donkey Kong Country 3 without a Banana Bird Cave and Swanky's Sideshow.